Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exchanging messages on OLD with former HB8.5

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I saw former. I saw her on Match before and she listed her business on her match profile so I looked it up on FB and saw it was like 6 year old pics she's using on her OLD profiles. Her current pics since she's 36 now she looks about HB7-7.5 still cute though but older.

Anyway, 5-7 lists herself as a photographer and brand ambassador. On her Facebook she also lists she works at CVS as a sales clerk lol.

Her profile I remember cracked me up. Because she has a huge list of demands. She's 5-7 and demands a guy at least 6-1.

I list myself as 5-10 and she's reply to me though. Here is one of the replies when I asked why I saw her on OLD a girl like her. She says OLD isn't easy due to lack of guys.

Yeah, OLD is definitely leaving much to be desired. I have tried a few different ones. Not easy being one of the few with something to offer.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She too old for u. Focus on younger girls.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Around my age. How is that too old?
At 37 u should be peaking your SMV. In theory, u should be pairing with a girl also peaking her SMV, but girls peak at around 21-23.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw former. I saw her on Match before and she listed her business on her match profile so I looked it up on FB and saw it was like 6 year old pics she's using on her OLD profiles. Her current pics since she's 36 now she looks about HB7-7.5 still cute though but older.

Anyway, 5-7 lists herself as a photographer and brand ambassador. On her Facebook she also lists she works at CVS as a sales clerk lol.

Her profile I remember cracked me up. Because she has a huge list of demands. She's 5-7 and demands a guy at least 6-1.

I list myself as 5-10 and she's reply to me though. Here is one of the replies when I asked why I saw her on OLD a girl like her. She says OLD isn't easy due to lack of guys.

Post her pic please.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Would definitely smash.
Old pic though from 2016. She looks older in her facebook pics I saw last year. Why are women using 6 year old pics on their current OLD profile?? She's 5-7, using 6 year old photos and demanding a guy be at least 6-1 when she currently in current pic is a 7.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are online to get attention. They wallow in it, waste a bunch of men's time to make themselves feel good and then date their supervisor.