"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Exchanging messages on OLD with former HB8.5

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I saw former. I saw her on Match before and she listed her business on her match profile so I looked it up on FB and saw it was like 6 year old pics she's using on her OLD profiles. Her current pics since she's 36 now she looks about HB7-7.5 still cute though but older.

Anyway, 5-7 lists herself as a photographer and brand ambassador. On her Facebook she also lists she works at CVS as a sales clerk lol.

Her profile I remember cracked me up. Because she has a huge list of demands. She's 5-7 and demands a guy at least 6-1.

I list myself as 5-10 and she's reply to me though. Here is one of the replies when I asked why I saw her on OLD a girl like her. She says OLD isn't easy due to lack of guys.

Yeah, OLD is definitely leaving much to be desired. I have tried a few different ones. Not easy being one of the few with something to offer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I saw former. I saw her on Match before and she listed her business on her match profile so I looked it up on FB and saw it was like 6 year old pics she's using on her OLD profiles. Her current pics since she's 36 now she looks about HB7-7.5 still cute though but older.

Anyway, 5-7 lists herself as a photographer and brand ambassador. On her Facebook she also lists she works at CVS as a sales clerk lol.

Her profile I remember cracked me up. Because she has a huge list of demands. She's 5-7 and demands a guy at least 6-1.

I list myself as 5-10 and she's reply to me though. Here is one of the replies when I asked why I saw her on OLD a girl like her. She says OLD isn't easy due to lack of guys.

Post her pic please.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Would definitely smash.
Old pic though from 2016. She looks older in her facebook pics I saw last year. Why are women using 6 year old pics on their current OLD profile?? She's 5-7, using 6 year old photos and demanding a guy be at least 6-1 when she currently in current pic is a 7.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I saw former. I saw her on Match before and she listed her business on her match profile so I looked it up on FB and saw it was like 6 year old pics she's using on her OLD profiles. Her current pics since she's 36 now she looks about HB7-7.5 still cute though but older.

Anyway, 5-7 lists herself as a photographer and brand ambassador. On her Facebook she also lists she works at CVS as a sales clerk lol.

Her profile I remember cracked me up. Because she has a huge list of demands. She's 5-7 and demands a guy at least 6-1.

I list myself as 5-10 and she's reply to me though. Here is one of the replies when I asked why I saw her on OLD a girl like her. She says OLD isn't easy due to lack of guys.
Women are online to get attention. They wallow in it, waste a bunch of men's time to make themselves feel good and then date their supervisor.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top