“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

excellent tip

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
It may get something started in a club because women are drunk and more loosen up but Saki is talkin about a street approach for which he has given an example. I'm sure its working % increases dramtically in a club but on a cold approach I still say it's a stupid tip. I wouldn't do this all night in a club either cause if you do it to one girl and she sees you giving the same line to other chicks than she'll know you just pulled some gimmick on her. I'd like her to think it was more of a spur of the moment thing to get her attention and that would just ruin it. Although I'm sure it could still be saved.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Yeah, I usually do it spur of the moment if some hot chick bumps into me from behind, but in most bars/clubs, no one more than a few feet away from you is going to hear what you're saying anyways.

Like any good opener, it shouldn't be overused.

And don't assume that the girls it does work on are "drunk" or have been drinking.

If the line is properly delivered, it will work well if the girl is cool and has a sense of humor.

I may even try it in a non-club environment sometime, but it has the be the right place at the right time.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
saki`s tip is good i use it alot now it really works especially in bars / nightclubs its good for an opener.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
saki,

I'm pretty sure it's been said before, but that a very good idea.

Props to you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FunnyCide
Saki's story is still full of sh1t
this is hilarious... most of you...

how do you not see that hes kidding?

that, or hes a troll... you idiots... youre not actually believing this story is supposed to be at all true, are you?

for the few and intelligent: yeah, this is GOLD. no, PLATINUM :D :D :D
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Yeah, I was shocked anyone took this seriously and even claimed it works. Why do people need to lie? It doesn't help anyone...especially those gullible few that believe it and try the stuff out.

I thought this was too far fetched for anyone to take seriously, but I guess I was wrong.
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: excellent tip

Originally posted by FunnyCide
How about just stop and say "hi"? Instead of doing a lame Mike Myers impression or is it the "Night at the Roxbury" impression you're trying to do. Doesn't matter both are lame.
Night at the Roxbury, rather. :D
Cheers.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Ive found this tip to work especially in nightclubs / bars if a girl even touches me i say this u get reactions like " would i do a thing like that " or " o sorry it was an accident" etc this is a good tip try it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top