Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Excellent Method To Increase Your Height

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I bought one of these height increase insoles for your shoe/boots off Amazon..

I am 5ft8 and these give me an extra 3-4cm and they are seriously comfortable.

I have only wore them twice on a date, so I can Bang this chick who is slightly taller than me lol.

Who gives a fuk? No harm in us guys cheating from time to time.

Woman cheat ALL the fukin time.. Fake height, fake boobs, fake hair, fake lips.. The list goes on & on.

Trust me, that extra confidence boost really gives you an edge when on a date.

For those who are a little verticaly challenged.. These are pretty damn good.

51tSNqKUMyL._UY500_.jpg
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
This is a good idea, just make sure to always wear them until you're about to bang the chick.

I banged a couple chicks exactly my height or an inch or two taller. Those are the ones that will notice. Chicks that are significantly taller or shorter than you won't care or notice as much.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Anyone know of any good creams to add 1-2" to my d1ck?
Google mechanical d|ck splint extenders…
If they don’t work call me, I own a heavy duty bench vise, ropes / chains, and a self propelled lawnmower…
Fvck that, I'm going to be wearing them even as I bang them. Just gotta come up with a good excuse as to why I need to keep them on. :rofl:
Hate to break the news to you, but everyone is about the same height in bed…
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
I bought one of these height increase insoles for your shoe/boots off Amazon..

I am 5ft8 and these give me an extra 3-4cm and they are seriously comfortable.

I have only wore them twice on a date, so I can Bang this chick who is slightly taller than me lol.

Who gives a fuk? No harm in us guys cheating from time to time.

Woman cheat ALL the fukin time.. Fake height, fake boobs, fake hair, fake lips.. The list goes on & on.

Trust me, that extra confidence boost really gives you an edge when on a date.

For those who are a little verticaly challenged.. These are pretty damn good.

View attachment 4794
Lol I bought something similar...will be here Friday...same height as you. Sucks not tomorrow cause I have a date with a woman that is an inch taller than me. Oh well, it is what it is.
 

Mike41090

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
107
Age
36
I usually wear them only in the winter. Buts it’s only 1 inch plus insoles. And I definitely get more looks from girls. It gives me that 6 ft look. Absolutely helps
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
I'm about 6' 1/2" and I sometimes wear wingtip boots that have maybe a mere 1/2 or 3/4" heel and even that was enough for at least some women to notice the difference once I took them off. It may help getting laid intially but unless you literally never take your shoes off I don't see how this would work in the long run.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Fvck that, I'm going to be wearing them even as I bang them. Just gotta come up with a good excuse as to why I need to keep them on. :rofl:

You gonna have to bang in your boots then bruv
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Shorter chicks are great and 95% of the time have bigger boobs.
I never go out with taller women, I don't think I met an attractive woman that's taller than me.(6 ft2 tho).
I don't judge people who do things like these, I'm just not comfortable doing them.
TBH, hats off to giving women a taste of their own medicine.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I bought one of these height increase insoles for your shoe/boots off Amazon..

I am 5ft8 and these give me an extra 3-4cm and they are seriously comfortable.

I have only wore them twice on a date, so I can Bang this chick who is slightly taller than me lol.

Who gives a fuk? No harm in us guys cheating from time to time.

Woman cheat ALL the fukin time.. Fake height, fake boobs, fake hair, fake lips.. The list goes on & on.

Trust me, that extra confidence boost really gives you an edge when on a date.

For those who are a little verticaly challenged.. These are pretty damn good.

View attachment 4794
Link?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Fvck that, I'm going to be wearing them even as I bang them. Just gotta come up with a good excuse as to why I need to keep them on. :rofl:
Need to have good footing when railing a chick!
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Fvck that, I'm going to be wearing them even as I bang them. Just gotta come up with a good excuse as to why I need to keep them on. :rofl:
Just start on the couch so it makes sense...plus they will give you better footing for railing her while she rides you as you sit back on the couch
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Need to have good footing when railing a chick!
Man it's funny you say that. I recently started putting lotion on the bottom of my feet at one of my current plate's place as she has slick hardwood floors and it get slippery. It's normal occurance lately when I excuse myself to the washroom and let her know that I'm putting lotion on the bottom of my feet. She knows what's up... lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top