Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Example of a good date, just witnessed one

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I was in cafe, and a black man in his mid forties was sitting waiting his date, soon after a white woman over 35 showed up, and from how the introduced sound like they are meeting for the first time and most likely from dating website, the man was calm , he was talking about his career, and the woman was trying to find something fun in everything he say to laugh. She was actually trying to make the date more fun and doing all the heavy lifting.
The reason I am posting this , not for me as I am already married, but for some guys here who over think what did they do wrong on the first date. clearly sometimes you have to accept that there was no match and stop beating yourself.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to be realistic here - do you think every first date, especially coffee as a first time meetup, is going to end in sexxxx, you are in for a lot of disappointment
not every date. But if you are good, you can fclose 1/3 in every first date.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So today I was in cafe, and a black man in his mid forties was sitting waiting his date, soon after a white woman over 35 showed up, and from how the introduced sound like they are meeting for the first time and most likely from dating website, the man was calm , he was talking about his career, and the woman was trying to find something fun in everything he say to laugh. She was actually trying to make the date more fun and doing all the heavy lifting.

The reason I am posting this , not for me as I am already married, but for some guys here who over think what did they do wrong on the first date. clearly sometimes you have to accept that there was no match and stop beating yourself.
Sorry bro I don’t get the connection.

What does a white woman laughing at a black mans jokes on first date have to do with you being married and men thinking they “screwed up’’ on a date?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a good date if there was no FClosed?
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you. Sometimes first dates end in sex, but this is rare for me mostly because I don't push for this.

All my 1st dates are good. They either move on to date 2 or I screen them out. Don't be in a rush to stick your d!ck in crazy. You wouldn't put your hand on a stove without first checking to see if it's hot, you should have just as much concern with what's between your legs.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you.
To see if she’s worthy or he’s worthy? He’s on the date so he’s obviously attracted. What else would he want to know from her?

All my 1st dates are good. They either move on to date 2 or I screen them out. Don't be in a rush to stick your d!ck in crazy. You wouldn't put your hand on a stove without first checking to see if it's hot, you should have just as much concern with what's between your legs.
I agree, but that totally goes against guys who have slept with tons and tons and tons of women and are writing articles about it have said, and also most of the top players on this website, They say if she is not giving you sex by date 1, you should move on and consider the girl worthless. Allegedly, you have to move extremely FAST with women.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you. Sometimes first dates end in sex, but this is rare for me mostly because I don't push for this.

I kind of disagreed.
Usually when guys are in a rush to stick it in is because they have very high sex drive like me.