"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Example of a good date, just witnessed one

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
So today I was in cafe, and a black man in his mid forties was sitting waiting his date, soon after a white woman over 35 showed up, and from how the introduced sound like they are meeting for the first time and most likely from dating website, the man was calm , he was talking about his career, and the woman was trying to find something fun in everything he say to laugh. She was actually trying to make the date more fun and doing all the heavy lifting.
The reason I am posting this , not for me as I am already married, but for some guys here who over think what did they do wrong on the first date. clearly sometimes you have to accept that there was no match and stop beating yourself.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I think you need to be realistic here - do you think every first date, especially coffee as a first time meetup, is going to end in sexxxx, you are in for a lot of disappointment
not every date. But if you are good, you can fclose 1/3 in every first date.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
So today I was in cafe, and a black man in his mid forties was sitting waiting his date, soon after a white woman over 35 showed up, and from how the introduced sound like they are meeting for the first time and most likely from dating website, the man was calm , he was talking about his career, and the woman was trying to find something fun in everything he say to laugh. She was actually trying to make the date more fun and doing all the heavy lifting.

The reason I am posting this , not for me as I am already married, but for some guys here who over think what did they do wrong on the first date. clearly sometimes you have to accept that there was no match and stop beating yourself.
Sorry bro I don’t get the connection.

What does a white woman laughing at a black mans jokes on first date have to do with you being married and men thinking they “screwed up’’ on a date?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
How is this a good date if there was no FClosed?
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you. Sometimes first dates end in sex, but this is rare for me mostly because I don't push for this.

All my 1st dates are good. They either move on to date 2 or I screen them out. Don't be in a rush to stick your d!ck in crazy. You wouldn't put your hand on a stove without first checking to see if it's hot, you should have just as much concern with what's between your legs.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you.
To see if she’s worthy or he’s worthy? He’s on the date so he’s obviously attracted. What else would he want to know from her?

All my 1st dates are good. They either move on to date 2 or I screen them out. Don't be in a rush to stick your d!ck in crazy. You wouldn't put your hand on a stove without first checking to see if it's hot, you should have just as much concern with what's between your legs.
I agree, but that totally goes against guys who have slept with tons and tons and tons of women and are writing articles about it have said, and also most of the top players on this website, They say if she is not giving you sex by date 1, you should move on and consider the girl worthless. Allegedly, you have to move extremely FAST with women.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Well... IMO this is getting ahead of yourself, and one of the reasons why guys have terrible 1st dates. The purpose of a 1st date isn't to nail a chick... it's to see if she is WORTHY of you. Sometimes first dates end in sex, but this is rare for me mostly because I don't push for this.

All my 1st dates are good. They either move on to date 2 or I screen them out. Don't be in a rush to stick your d!ck in crazy. You wouldn't put your hand on a stove without first checking to see if it's hot, you should have just as much concern with what's between your legs.
I kind of disagreed.
Usually when guys are in a rush to stick it in is because they have very high sex drive like me.
 
Top