I'm having a problem, I havent started ACTING like and AFC yet, but I sure have been having moments when I feel like it. I gave a littlehistory in a previous post the other day
It's kind of a bummer, she told me that (the convo veered this direction) she did not have any romantic feelings for me anymore, yet she had them for a period after we had broken up. (its been about 4-5 months since we broke up) She really seems to have a romantic interest level in me, however, based on her body language and actions. She told me that she had disconnected from me, too. Which could explain that.
She is very eager to rekindle out friendship, yet she was a little reserved with the contact affection (hugging, etc) today. I believe that it could be a concious descision because she lapsed a couple of times, and we cuddled on the couch before she left my house after dropping me off. (but I dont want to mistake her behaviors of geniune FRIENDSHIP ONLY engagements as a level of romantic interest if it is not. As it stands now, I have come to believe her behavior as contradictive to her statement that she didnt have any romantic feelings left for me. (possibly biased) The reason she would lie is possible because she is in a relationship at the moment and would like to remain in it. (contrary to my secret diabolical desires
)
So, hoping that this person she is dating, is not well schooled in the art of Duan Juan-ism, I may be able to get her back. We shall see. Though I really hope that I am not causing myself an extreme amount of undue stress, which is most likely the case.
She told me that she would really love to spend time with me, but she doesnt know how her current boyfriend would feel about it, and being the great girl that she is, wants to respect his feelings.
She suggested that myself and him meet, to maybe make it so that he wouldn't be so jealous (yeah right) and I readily agreed (still playing the just want to be friends card).
Anyways, I know I am going to be causing myself a lot of heart ache, but worst case scenario is that I actually do rekindle a good friendship with her (which would be awesome in it's own right).
Basically what I am asking for, is some advice, philosophy and maybe (if you agree with what I am attempting to do) a little motivational/inspiring story of your own, or something.
Andromax
It's kind of a bummer, she told me that (the convo veered this direction) she did not have any romantic feelings for me anymore, yet she had them for a period after we had broken up. (its been about 4-5 months since we broke up) She really seems to have a romantic interest level in me, however, based on her body language and actions. She told me that she had disconnected from me, too. Which could explain that.
She is very eager to rekindle out friendship, yet she was a little reserved with the contact affection (hugging, etc) today. I believe that it could be a concious descision because she lapsed a couple of times, and we cuddled on the couch before she left my house after dropping me off. (but I dont want to mistake her behaviors of geniune FRIENDSHIP ONLY engagements as a level of romantic interest if it is not. As it stands now, I have come to believe her behavior as contradictive to her statement that she didnt have any romantic feelings left for me. (possibly biased) The reason she would lie is possible because she is in a relationship at the moment and would like to remain in it. (contrary to my secret diabolical desires
So, hoping that this person she is dating, is not well schooled in the art of Duan Juan-ism, I may be able to get her back. We shall see. Though I really hope that I am not causing myself an extreme amount of undue stress, which is most likely the case.
She told me that she would really love to spend time with me, but she doesnt know how her current boyfriend would feel about it, and being the great girl that she is, wants to respect his feelings.
She suggested that myself and him meet, to maybe make it so that he wouldn't be so jealous (yeah right) and I readily agreed (still playing the just want to be friends card).
Anyways, I know I am going to be causing myself a lot of heart ache, but worst case scenario is that I actually do rekindle a good friendship with her (which would be awesome in it's own right).
Basically what I am asking for, is some advice, philosophy and maybe (if you agree with what I am attempting to do) a little motivational/inspiring story of your own, or something.
Andromax