“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ex sent me a tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Dude. If this is actually true, it should be nothing less than rock solid proof that you made a good decision by dumping the loony b*tch.

Holy crap, I never understand why people do this kind of stuff. How the hell would that be getting you back, or whatever? :rolleyes:

If anything, it just goes to show that she's an unstable ho.....and SIX MONTHS?! WTF, I could wipe my ass with a six month relationship. THat's not long enough for her to be all bent about it....enough to send you a sex tape. Good God.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I would keep the tape. If she starts sending more or doing some other ****. Then post it online and send it to her parents.
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Re: I'm totally questioning it

Originally posted by WestCoaster
A gal like that isn't going to give a crap about a guy she dated only six months.

There's a lot of lying that goes on at this site, and I think this is one of them.
Ah, WestCoaster, the voice of reason steps forward and dispels it.

I think it's a hoax as well, notice the poster's name as themanupstairs.
 

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I'm shocked this was story was so quickly accepted.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Congrats on your first post here. Oh, your a producer from Holleywood.

:rolleyes:
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
this post is wreaking with fakeness.....
:rolleyes:
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Send it to her parents. Nah, that would be too raw. Too bad that you are letting her push your buttons like that. Hmmm, maybe make it a streaming video on the net.... :p
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by rgeere
Wait a second!!! One of the mods check the ip of this guy. I think it's the same guy who posted under cumfiesta.
For those of you who don't believe me, look at this thread and see how it matches up...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52479

Originally posted by [T]he ishop
I think that's the part about where he went upstairs, then found that the supposed guy sexing his nonexistant girlfriend had sprouted wings and flown out of the open 2nd floor bathroom window...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by rgeere
Wait a second!!! One of the mods check the ip of this guy. I think it's the same guy who posted under cumfiesta.
I can't deny it... That Cumfiesta tickles my funny bone.
"Hi, I'm here for the fiesta." Anyhow, his stories are a pleasure to read. If you guys really want him to stop posting just ignore him... The playground rules often carry over to adulthood. As for me, his reading material has filled the void that Calvin and Hobbes has left me. ~Zappa
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
TROLL SCUM **** YOU **** FILTHY ******
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Sorry but this is unacceptable trolling.
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Holy shyt! I've always fantasized about one of my ex's sending me a tape like that. I dunno if I'm sick, but I'd like to see one of my exes get gangfycked.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
He never said he went out with her for 6 months, he said they broke up 6 months ago.... but either way, she is a sick bitter bytch
 

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
In the slight chance that this is really true don't send it to her parents, don't post it on the internet.

Send it back and have the first part taped over. By you dancing with or doing some other very romantic and nonsexual activity with a new gf. If you don't have a gf have a girl pretend to do it. Have your part end with both of you laughing from enjoyment and sharing a very romantic kiss and then cut out to her gangbang.

That is the truly evil thing to do.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
God...you people are such asses sometimes. :rolleyes: Either get a good whack-off to it or throw it out. That's all porn is good for.

Stop thinking about it. She's a dumb slut and she sent you her gangbang porno JUST TO PROVOKE THIS KIND OF REACTION from you, to have you sitting around thinking and wondering with your "fellow DJs" what you should do.

It's porn. Either whack to it or throw it out. Or sell it on Ebay or something. Like you would any other amateur porn. The more you sit here and mull over revenge tactics or the right "DJ way to respond", the more satisfaction she gets out of knowing she's f*cking with your head. How so many self-proclaimed Don Juans can let the slutty actions of some irrational trick affect them so is beyond me. :mad:
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Just my questions on this topic

Did you watch the whole tape? just a glimpse? could you stomach it? Did you masturbate to it? LOL
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top