Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex reaches out dor second time in 9 months

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex messaged me again 10 months NC (after her first message 5 months ago didnt get a reply) she sends me a screenshot of a guy i know trying to get her to come around.
In the message she states that i would kill her and i would find out regardless if they kept it a secret.
She sends me a message telling me to get my mate to back off.
Was this to instigate drama between me and him, or to force a reply from me.
Just wanting to breakdown the pychology of her actions. I blocked her number after this and do not care much for the guy doing his thing.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

You can wear her recent message just like a badge of honor. You've obviously made some impression on her.

This one is vying for your attention and judging by her antics, you were wise to avoid. Seriously, this one looks like trouble.

If possible, I wouldn't bring up this incident to the dude (it'll surely get back to her and be a feather in her cap).

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Do the right thing, next both that friend and her.. IF they want to hook up, they will.. youc an't control that.

You need to be the better man and have an abundance mindset and move on.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a woman has about a 1.5 month grace period to be real and vulnerable about the breakup. Saying she needed space or whatever happened between the two people. She has to be open that she misses you and wants the relationship back in a submissive way. Has to have solutions. Everyone knows when someone wants to make something work. People don’t hide what they TRULY DESIRE.

Anything else: “call me”, “why haven’t you come after me?” “I started seeing someone new”, “Saw your friend last night”, or pictures with her and other guys, are all bids to entangle you in her drama and obtain your validation, which she misses. But she doesn’t miss YOU specifically as a partner. It was the control she thought she possessed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both, or either. Whatever gets her some attention.

Good for you for blocking and for doing NC. Wanting to understand "why" is a good thing, but don't overthink it. Women hate being ignored, simple as that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't get a reaction out of you after 5 months, so she had to change tactics and try something else. Girls can be very creative in this area, i speak from experience. She wants attention and ideally open the lines of communication just to see where you're at. Mostly to see how you're doing, and if you miss her and/or suffer (which would validate her immensely). All just to see if she "won" the breakup.
She could have dealt with your mate herself, so why did she send you a screenshot? To get you to react.
Don't be surprised if this is not the last you hear from her.
How can i be so sure of this? Just like flowtheory said, it always comes down to two scenarios. One where they come at you submissive and tell you they made a huge mistake and want you back. Scenario two is everything else referred to as 'breadcrumbing', which is NOT wanting you back and wasting your time in different ways. This is the latter.

Well handled. Hamsters spin best in silence as they say.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex messaged me again 10 months NC (after her first message 5 months ago didnt get a reply) she sends me a screenshot of a guy i know trying to get her to come around.
In the message she states that i would kill her and i would find out regardless if they kept it a secret.
She sends me a message telling me to get my mate to back off.
Just wanting to breakdown the pychology of her actions. I blocked her number after this and do not care much for the guy doing his thing.
By what she said, you should have straight up responded...

"You are not my girlfriend anymore. It's not my problem to handle"

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your opinions and advice.
Yeah i have a feeling it was just for attention because she is grown, she could tell him to **** off or block him but instead chose to triangulate some drama.
The message she sent at 5 months was straight forward for sex and to hangout, which i flatout ignored.
I focus on where im going not where ive been.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your opinions and advice.
Yeah i have a feeling it was just for attention because she is grown, she could tell him to **** off or block him but instead chose to triangulate some drama.
The message she sent at 5 months was straight forward for sex and to hangout, which i flatout ignored.
I focus on where im going not where ive been.
Although you're new here, it's obvious that you're no rookie to women. Hope you'll stick around. Judging by your mindset, I'm thinking that you could offer some sound advice to those with less experience.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i have a feeling it was just for attention
it is, they will even submit to you and give you a good night, its purely to check you still fancy them.

as soon as she hypothetically leaves your house she will ghost you for another 5 months, yet the night before you were here dream man

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I would at least get her intimate with her if that just means intense eyeballing. Who cares about the guy. Perhaps befriend the guy and take turns banging her if you want. Would make a cool story.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would at least get her intimate with her if that just means intense eyeballing. Who cares about the guy. Perhaps befriend the guy and take turns banging her if you want. Would make a cool story.
Its not worth it. I value my self to much as a man to go back and give my precious d1ck to a ex wh0re. When I end things, they are ended for good and I'm not going back in past.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Its not worth it. I value my self to much as a man to go back and give my precious d1ck to a ex wh0re. When I end things, they are ended for good and I'm not going back in past.
I thought game was about getting ya wet. Not about ego pride. The reason I wouldn't bang her is because your going to get stds.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought game was about getting ya wet. Not about ego pride. The reason I wouldn't bang her is because your going to get stds.
Call it what you want I wouldn't give an ex b1tch time of a day in my life. When you have good frame and can attract women by nature you don't need to be that desperate to get back with ex for sex. That's pathetic.