“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ex-neighbour, how would you approach?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
What is it 24 hours later and you haven't called her?

What's holding you back? Enjoying the mental masturbation?...Get on it!
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
You have two options, but you cannot do both.
Once you use the 1st choice, then the 2nd choice will be completely invalid.

1) Ask her out on Facebook
I personally wouldn't do this because people on Facebook are f*cking weird.
Even the slightest bit of interest would creep someone out.
On Facebook you have a 78% chance of being labeled a creep for anything you do.
If you feel comfortable doing this, then just go for it.

2) Knock on her door
I know it sounds ballsy, but what have you got to lose?
The only way to read body language is to do it in person.
You'll be able to hear her level of enthusiasm when you speak to her.
If you're going to ask her out, it's now or never.

Just remember you can ONLY choose 1 of these 2 options. Not both!
 
Last edited:
Top