"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ex is Going to be at the Club

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Sup guys, this board is the shiet...

Anyways, I broke up with this chick a few days ago. Since then, me and a good friend of mine decided to hit up this club later on this week.

I talked to my ex on the phone last night and she mentioned that she's going to be at the same club on the same night. I told her that I planned on going that same night as well.

I've been looking forward to going to this place and my friend is definitely amped. Now I'm apprehensive about going because I'm not ready yet to see my ex flirting and dancing and God knows what else with other dudes. At the same time I dont want to let my buddy down by not allowing him to have a good time because of my issues.

I'm open to suggestions and advice, holla back.

-AlwaysLearning
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
if you feel bad about her flirting and dancing with other dudes, imagine how she must feel when you do the same to her. ignore her, let that thought fly by and have fun. know that you are the prize amidst the sea of sexy chicks!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
broke up? i bet you on george bush's cocaine stash that they're going to be back together within a couple weeks or sooner.
 

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Thanks guys, yeah I'll try to go and just have a good time and not let this shiet bother me..

Thanks again for the help, still open to suggestions...


-AlwaysLearning
 

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by AlwaysLearning


Now I'm apprehensive about going because I'm not ready yet to see my ex flirting and dancing and God knows what else with other dudes.
i know what you mean. perhaps you could use this as an opportunity to take a step towards overcoming this.. but yea, if not, fake it.. and try to come off like youre cool with everything
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top