"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Ex-Girlfriend Wants My Pole

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Alright, so I come home for Winter Break (November 24th-January 2nd...I know, kickass right?) and I see my ex-girlfriend again. We talk and hang out some and her interest level soars because I'm a bada$$. (She wanted to get back together before I left for college but I didn't want to be tied to my home town. Still don't.) She keeps wanting to see me and I have pretty much an open invitation to fool around with her during my break. Problem is...she's got a boyfriend and I don't want to take his place. However, my little buddy is feeling neglected and wants to play with her a little.

I'm left with two choices. One, fool around with her, let her cheat on her boyfriend, then leave her since I wouldn't go out with a girl that cheats on her boyfriend. (Double standard, I know. Sue me.) Or two, hold back, keep her in the friend zone and masturbate constantly until I get back and will be able to see a couple girls I've got some nonexclusive dating going on with there.

All my friends tell me to restrain myself and some shlt about "the dlck wants many, but the heart wants one" or something. I submit to the awesome knowledge of the gathered DJs and await responses. WHAT THE FVCK SHOULD I DO??!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Why do you give yourself choices and limitations. Screw them all. You are on a break, enjoy yourself son.
 

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
If she cheats on her b/f that's his problem.... Hopefully he finds out and nexts her if that happens.... And if i was that her b/f and i found out that that happened i wouldn't say sh!t and just forget to lube it up and shove it in the pooper and rip her a new one but that's just me and then i would walk out and say " That's for cheating on me b1tch" :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
So, the unanimous reply is "Go for it!" :D Don't suppose there are any objections?

As for other girls, I'm at home. There are no other girls. LoL But seriously, if I see any decent ones I'll do some approaches.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by TizZle
And if i was that her b/f and i found out that that happened i wouldn't say sh!t and just forget to lube it up and shove it in the pooper and rip her a new one but that's just me and then i would walk out and say " That's for cheating on me b1tch" :D

ahahahhahaha, i was just trolling but that was worth logging in. ahahahahahaha.:eek: Ill just go ahead and remember that incase i should be so unfortunate.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Drowning
All my friends tell me to restrain myself and some shlt about "the dlck wants many, but the heart wants one" or something. I submit to the awesome knowledge of the gathered DJs and await responses. WHAT THE FVCK SHOULD I DO??!!
Yeah...those friends can't get more than one, so they convince themselves that that's what their "heart" wants. :p

As far as what you should do, if you don't think her BF is gonna come after you with a baseball bat while you sleep or something, then yeah, go ahead and boink her.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Drowning
I have pretty much an open invitation to fool around with her during my break.
She's already on the blacklist in my book. Just the fact of mentioning that she wants to screw around with you is just as bad as cheating. I say fùck her, tape it if possible, and show her boyfriend and family.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Well...she did dump ME.
 
Top