Ex girlfriend thinks she cannot be replaced

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
So while shes using me as a back burner and an option while she jumps on the rebound cawk. She honestly thinks she's not replaceable. She thinks no one I date would replace her.

I was miserable in the relationship with her.. and I so far ignored all her attempts at contact so far 4 months strong NC. She called me this week for the first time and I ignored.

I went on a date this weekend and it went really well. Me and the date took a picture together and I decided to post it on social media. I deleted her but she still looks at my profile. Then she decides to put a quote saying shes not replaceable.

Now I'm not trying to win her back but it would be great to get her to beg me back for my ego boost for all the **** shes done to me. While I'm slowly moving on and looking at her profile less and less. She has been doing sh** lately that makes me pay attention.

So what's the next step to all this if she thinks shes not replaceable? The goal is to make her beg me back

Should I continue to ignore her attempts? Clearly shes putting more effort into me than her rebound right now who shes living with.

Last edited:

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep ignoring her. And try to detach yourself from your ego's desire to get her to beg for you back. Would the ideal version of you want this?

And if you're trying to get back at her, then replace her with a girl that is OBVIOUSLY better than her in every way. She will see that and it will hurt her more than anything else you could do, probably. Her writing that quote was probably for attention and to get her friends and followers to like it, plus I'm sure she knows you still watch her ****. Don't do anything in response.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep ignoring her. And try to detach yourself from your ego's desire to get her to beg for you back. Would the ideal version of you want this?

And if you're trying to get back at her, then replace her with a girl that is OBVIOUSLY better than her in every way. She will see that and it will hurt her more than anything else you could do, probably. Her writing that quote was probably for attention and to get her friends and followers to like it, plus I'm sure she knows you still watch her ****. Don't do anything in response.
No but my narcissistic tendencies wants it badly.

I just think it's amusing she dated a guy quickly after we broke up, let him move in, never said a word about me for 4 months but once I start dating other girls she starts calling and putting these quotes.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
No but my narcissistic tendencies wants it badly.

I just think it's amusing she dated a guy quickly after we broke up, let him move in, never said a word about me for 4 months but once I start dating other girls she starts calling and putting these quotes.
I hear ya. I'd say just focus on yourself more. I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be as satisfied as you think you'd be if this did happen and she did want to beg for you back. These types of scenarios are usually more delicious in our imaginations.

I cut contact with an ex a while ago and she kept contacting me. I thought it would make me feel better before it happened, but it didn't. It's not the same thing as begging like you want, but it's similar. In the sense that, I literally told her to stop calling me and stop contacting me, and I blocked her on all social media, she kept calling me and texting me. It actually got annoying, the ego boost was barely even there, it was just annoying and irritating.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it personally, i had an ex that broke up with me hit me up all jealous after a whole year when i let the new girl at the time drive my car I never let my ex drive,just my luck we ended up driving right past my ex...the look/stare on her face was priceless lol. They all have that superior thought then it cuts them deep when they realize it was there loss. It's been 4 months just keep doing you and forget about her.

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChangePages...you sound like someone who despite recently purchasing a quality, low miles automobile still has an absurd attachment to their last set of wheels which was a hoop ride that they had for way too long. Like, even though the car before the low mileage one always had small recurring problems as well as never going more than 8-12 months without something going wrong that hit your wallet hard, a part of you still wishes you finished fixing it up and bringing it back to its former glory. And after you trade it in or junk it, you want to fulfill your Narcissism by meeting the next person who buys it from the dealership or the person who uses it for the most expensive parts at the junkyard so they can tell you how good you took care of the hooptie. Do you think that would really happen? If it did, would you really think the person thanking you for that had any sense? C'mon man. Drive your new car and enjoy it until it's time to get another one.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChangePages...you sound like someone who despite recently purchasing a quality, low miles automobile still has an absurd attachment to their last set of wheels which was a hoop ride that they had for way too long. Like, even though the car before the low mileage one always had small recurring problems as well as never going more than 8-12 months without something going wrong that hit your wallet hard, a part of you still wishes you finished fixing it up and bringing it back to its former glory. And after you trade it in or junk it, you want to fulfill your Narcissism by meeting the next person who buys it from the dealership or the person who uses it for the most expensive parts at the junkyard so they can tell you how good you took care of the hooptie. Do you think that would really happen? If it did, would you really think the person thanking you for that had any sense? C'mon man. Drive your new car and enjoy it until it's time to get another one.
This is gold in a automotive way I can relate. Someone give this man a Ph.D. :up:

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Will a process of making her beg me back take months or even years to accomplish?

2)Does it really show how little she thought about you and how fake the love and relationship was to come back years later?

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Will a process of making her beg me back take months or even years to accomplish?

2)Does it really show how little she thought about you and how fake the love and relationship was to come back years later?
Oh dear. You clearly STILL want to be with that ex of yours if you're still this worried about her this much 4mos later (especially while playing the field yourself) and are fantasizing about the possibility of her wanting you back sometime down the road. Just get back with her man. You are miserable with her and MORE miserable without, so it seems.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date this weekend and it went really well. Me and the date took a picture together and I decided to post it on social media. I deleted her but she still looks at my profile. Then she decides to put a quote saying shes not replaceable.
That is my most fvcking favourite thing to do. I dated a girl for well over a year and she broke up with me two weeks before Christmas. I attended a New Years Eve party where I found a random hot chick, took a picture with her, and put it up as my profile pic, knowing damn well that my ex would see it.

It's funny how women will say they want me to move on, but when I do, they get all fvcking bent out of shape over it. They don't anticipate the emotions that go with their ex moving on.

It certainly can, but by that time it shouldn't matter to you because you've dated and fvcked many other women. You'll KNOW that your ex is replaceable by that point, and you'll know that there are better women out there.

No, quite the opposite actually. If she comes back years later, it means you've been on her mind all that time. The best revenge you can get on her is to NOT take her back. From the sounds of it, she deserves every single bit of it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So while shes using me as a back burner and an option while she jumps on the rebound cawk. She honestly thinks she's not replaceable. She thinks no one I date would replace her.

I was miserable in the relationship with her.. and I so far ignored all her attempts at contact so far 4 months strong NC. She called me this week for the first time and I ignored.

Now I'm not trying to win her back but it would be great to get her to beg me back for my ego boost for all the **** shes done to me. While I'm slowly moving on and looking at her profile less and less. She has been doing sh** lately that makes me pay attention.

So what's the next step to all this if she thinks shes not replaceable? The goal is to make her beg me back

Should I continue to ignore her attempts? Clearly shes putting more effort into me than her rebound right now who shes living with.
The goal is to move on and not give her a second thought.

This post kind of proves your ex's point. You wanting her too beg you proves her right.

Stop looking at her profile stop wishing she will beg you stop thinking about her. The best revenge is you moving on and having a happy life.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm not trying to win her back but it would be great to get her to beg me back for my ego boost for all the **** shes done to me.

The goal is to make her beg me back
You make about as much "sense" as the average emotional irrational female hamster brain. You are flakey and like to play games!

Put your "peenis" back on and act like a man. Geezus.

No wonder your girl doesn't want to be with you any more, you sound like a little biatch.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set your status as taken and make sure it's with a chick hotter than her. Female competitive drive will kick in and jealousy will ensue. Then, block her on everything you have to drop the final blow and never think about her ever again.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick is living in fantasy land. ANYONE can be replaced. Man or woman.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "beg for me back" fantasy is strong with the narcissist, of which I am one. So I understand the desire. I really do. It's just that it never ever happens. And if it did, sounds like you are still just hung up on her enough to consider granting her begging wish.
The others are correct - you are in the position of strength. Remain silent and let it eat at her. You just have to use your imagination to enjoy what you hope is her suffering.

I once stayed friends with an ex for way too long, just for the shear pleasure of watching her get stomped on. The last time it happened, she cried to me - and the shear insensitivity of that made me enjoy her tears and tales of woe even that much more.
But, it is a tough, tough place to maintain. She's now in a 4 month relationship, which is like years to her, and as much as it bothers me to see her happy, I know that the longer it goes, the more pain she'll endure when it ends. And it will end.
I'm like the Dalai Lama of patience when it comes to revenge.
My saying is this "I never know exactly how long it's going to take for me to get my revenge, but I'm always willing to find out." Served hot or cold, revenge makes for a mighty fine meal, even better when it's just karma that kicks her ass.
Be strong

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that has that much time to worry about revenge needs to have more going on in their life...

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
You make about as much "sense" as the average emotional irrational female hamster brain. You are flakey and like to play games!

Put your "peenis" back on and act like a man. Geezus.

No wonder your girl doesn't want to be with you any more, you sound like a little biatch.
You are behaving like a woman.

As a man, you should either escalate it to sex (plate her), or de-escalate it to nothing (ignore her).

You will lose playing this kind of silly game.

She is dragging you down to her level, and will win on experience.

You will come back crying that she mugged you off.
I just don't want unanswered questions in my life. It bothers me that I don't have the answers for everything. Guess that's human behavior of trying to fix/solve what is broken. Sounding like a women or not the questions I posted here are questions that I don't have answers too that I wish I had.

Because if I did have those answers right now it would help me heal and move on a lot quicker.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't want unanswered questions in my life. It bothers me that I don't have the answers for everything. Guess that's human behavior of trying to fix/solve what is broken. Sounding like a women or not the questions I posted here are questions that I don't have answers too that I wish I had.

Because if I did have those answers right now it would help me heal and move on a lot quicker.
Get used to it. There are plenty of unanswered things all around us. It's called life. When you mature enough you'll understand it.