Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend straight up contacts me saying she wants kids with me?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta post a thread about this to get some serious feedback from my SS brothers.

So I've been with this girl for multiple years in a LTR. Ish ended ugly. Literally all the cliches what we talk about here passed by. Btich tried to monkeybranche using me as a branche and a stupid monkey. Cool, cool.

Loved this girl with my whole heart, but she just wouldn't cooperate. Walking away was a struggle , we stayed on speaking terms ect. She tried to lure me back ect . I was ( and perhaps still am tbh) bluepilled as Fack. Scary how much laws of the game went passed me for years. Felt like i was too much of a catch to struggle with " random average dude problems ". Until all the cliches hinted me HARD, and a new world of knowledge opened up for me. Cant look at women like these the way I did before...

Now , funnily enough literally last weekend I felt like my heart ache was recovered. I banged some slats left right , went on a dating frenzy just to get over ish. Left those women because I was just playing them anyway. Felt I got my peace of mind and happiness back, the depression got conquered.

And there she is. Contacting me , asking how I am doing. I am doing GREAT. Why do you still sending me messages anyway? Oke Gamisch, I really want kids with you .

Whut

why do you even consider this? Gamisch wasn't enough, there was more and better for you (even tho our SMV is roughly equal, skills wised I am just light years ahead of her). And now you straight up ask me if I would still want to have kids with you???

how does this ish works? Bat -dump crazy. Funny how the universe work with this ish. You let go and...

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because she thinks you are the perfect blue pilled guy to settle for who will worship her and never leave her and be the provider for the family while she does whatever she wants including fvcking other dudes whenever she wants.

I know there is a part of you that really wants this and hopes things will work out but I promise you your life will be a living hell within 2 years of the first kid.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Many Ex’s trying to return offer up what they think means the most to you that they didn’t give you before. Don’t eye the bait, there’s a hook you don’t wanna swallow inside…

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand firm. Move on. This is why NC is so important, delete her number, unfriend/unfollow, block if you need to but cut contact.

It is only detrimental to your masculine energy and mental health. Those are two way more important things than any woman or p***y.

Continue on your path and enjoy yourself. Just go out there and have fun.

Modern Man Advice

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she thinks you are the perfect blue pilled guy to settle for who will worship her and never leave her and be the provider for the family while she does whatever she wants including fvcking other dudes whenever she wants.

I know there is a part of you that really wants this and hopes things will work out but I promise you your life will be a living hell within 2 years of the first kid.
Tbh yes . I have a kid, bad situation with babymom, and wished for years to have another family and be the father who gets to see every step of his child.

For months I felt like I probably never be able to trust a woman on such a level again that I am willing to start a family (might've been the depression talking tho).

I hypothetically still have a bluepilled bible here, filled with fun dates good times providing everything she needs ect. If the break up didn't happen I would still be on that ish; looking for ways to make her happy.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Ex’s trying to return offer up what they think means the most to you that they didn’t give you before. Don’t eye the bait, there’s a hook you don’t wanna swallow inside…
This is new for me . Women catching up , attention seeking after break up ect is a familiar game. But this seems extreme!

Before I used to THINK I was this dude who was never satisfied sexually, and that s3x was all important to me ( willing to fcuk a hooker or a lower SMV just to get my stick wet). Lately I am canceling dates with women I don't find REALLY attractive and rather keep.hoooker money in my pockets.
Haven't had a woman in weeks now and somehow I am FINE wit it?

So s3x alone wont lure me in these days. A child tho...I love children, and I love to be a father. I feed her breadcrumbs at best, one word responses and take days for these and only after she sends me something, as I deleted her number .

She probably knows me well enough to indeed know my true weakness.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This is new for me . Women catching up , attention seeking after break up ect is a familiar game. But this seems extreme!

She probably knows me well enough to indeed know my true weakness.
Her new found desire is extreme.

Her game plan is to get you thinking:
She finally loves me enough to want what I want.
She finally understands me.
She’s willing to do Anything for me.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her new found desire is extreme.

Her game plan is to get you thinking:
She finally loves me enough to want what I want.
She finally understands me.
She’s willing to do Anything for me.
Yes! You,sir, are a freaking mind reader or something?

Dudes like me end up here ,talking jak like " I just wanna plate her". This goes beyond plate. Btich finally saw the light or some?

My ego seems to like it. Glad I posted this , really needed this feedback from y'all.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My ego seems to like it.
Yep, she’s indirectly pumping your ego to the point it overcomes your rationally thinking mind and it then eventually transfers into thoughtless pride, and as we know an ancient saying states, ‘pride goes before a fall’…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why she is your X and she should stay that way @Gamisch .
As others mention here; block, delete. She is just part of your past.

There is about 3.5 billion women out there in the world right now; don't be the ignorant arrogant t-wat thinking she's only one out there.

M

member160761

She got pregnant by another guy and wants to sex you asap so she can cuckoo the kid on you. Block everything, even the memory of her and smoke a cigar to celebrate your conquest of another temptation.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Now that's a move on the board aka a punch that I never saw coming. I

M

member160761

Wow. Now that's a move on the board aka a punch that I never saw coming. I
Things like that happen. Even without sharing her wish of having kids, if she is too eager to have sex it is for the same reason.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a girl wants kids with you because she views you highly and wants you to be the father of the kids.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would lead this ***** on for ages and ages, ice cold

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise man once told me "even a donkey doesn't hit the same stone twice". :)

Speaking from experience dude they do this as a final sh!t test. You fall for it and they win. You ignore it and you win. She wants the final kick in the balls to walk away with no doubt, dont give it to her. The kids thing is BS.