Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Girlfriend is Pissing me off!!!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
We Broke up

Fast forward to today and I'm about to Go visit her (she lives far away for the summer)

She cancels on me telling me that she has a ton of work to do and that she'd just find time to come see me instead. (she always does this. really annoying)

but anyway I'm cool with it. I told her i'm perfectly fine with not driving 4 hours. She said she feels bad, but today just isn't a good time.

I give her her work space, but now she won't stop calling me. I haven't answered yet because i'm doing yardwork now. I text her that i was busy

but now she's accusing me of ignoring her because i can't be too busy. not if i was about to drive to go see her

I guess means i don't have a life. I simply couldn't be doing anything else since i changed plans with her

she's being totally ridiculous. I am not ignoring her, but she seems to think i am. I thought she was busy? WTF?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she thinks. Move on.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
We Broke up

Fast forward to today and I'm about to Go visit her (she lives far away for the summer)

She cancels on me telling me that she has a ton of work to do and that she'd just find time to come see me instead. (she always does this. really annoying)

but anyway I'm cool with it. I told her i'm perfectly fine with not driving 4 hours. She said she feels bad, but today just isn't a good time.

I give her her work space, but now she won't stop calling me. I haven't answered yet because i'm doing yardwork now. I text her that i was busy

but now she's accusing me of ignoring her because i can't be too busy. not if i was about to drive to go see her

I guess means i don't have a life. I simply couldn't be doing anything else since i changed plans with her

she's being totally ridiculous. I am not ignoring her, but she seems to think i am. I thought she was busy? WTF?

i must be in a mood today...WTF?!

SERIOUSLY?

you guys broke up for a reason. why in the world are you driving FOUR HOURS to get some... of anything?

you need other options.. preferably IN COUNTY.. and NOT AN EX

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup............YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER...........SHE IS AN EX FOR A REASON...........in the history of breakups VERY FEW ever workout when reuniting.

like a band aid thats been on way too long.............ITS GONNA HURT FOR A BIT BUT U NEED TO RIP IT OFF AND BE DONE with her.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't stay in contact with your ex. She's only tooling you around in the absence of another man; as soon as she finds one, "Raikojo who?" Quit thriving on ex drama like a chick and move on with your life.

And the "work" excuse is bogus as fukk - a girl telling you she's "too busy working" is like you telling her "I'm washing my hair that night."

That dog don't hunt.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you in contact with her? Are you HOPING for reunite?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just cut it off why in the **** are you wasting your time?

.....A successful relationship should not have to go through a break up. My parents never broke up inbetween their relationship before marriage and that is how it should be man.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the attention you can give is your currency. There is absolutely no reason to pay any attention to this ex. Please quit letting her do this to you and get real.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Why are you in contact with her? Are you HOPING for reunite?

Cuz we still friends, yo

we were always cool. even before we started dating. I'm currently dating 3 other women right now. so I don't really care for a reunite. if she wants to go, she can go. I'm not gonna cry over her or chase her

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
raikojo17 your a bit.ch

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
I don't really care for a reunite
The topic title is "ex girlfriend is pissing me off!!!" and now you say you don't care. It's okay to admit it, even if it's an ego thing: you do care. You care enough to get worked up over it.

DJ Snake Eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you have to forget about her. Seems she has the power here. Four hours man? You are driving FOUR HOURS to see her? If she is the one bugging you with phonecalls and the like, tell her when you are free and let her know that she can drop by. She needs to come to you... and if she doesn't, who cares? You've moved on already.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
DJ Snake Eyes said:
Look, you have to forget about her. Seems she has the power here. Four hours man? You are driving FOUR HOURS to see her? If she is the one bugging you with phonecalls and the like, tell her when you are free and let her know that she can drop by. She needs to come to you... and if she doesn't, who cares? You've moved on already.
exactly, why he is a d1ck taking b1tch and is powerless