Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex GF's mother STILL contacts me

eyeam

Reaction score
Hey guys

I would like your thoughts on this one.

Me and my ex broke up a long time ago .. 2 maybe even 3 years ago now? It was a long distance relationship (I know) and we were planning to get married.. but, the expected problems began to arise and we parted ways. She basically went cold on me over the course of a month or so and pulled the plug. I could see it coming a mile off. I suspected there was someone else (very possibly her ex) in the picture (even though she denied it at the time) so... I moved on.

However.. every 2 or 3 .. 6 months or so her mother will still text me and ask me how I'm doing, what I'm doing .. am I still in the same city/country etc etc? and then proceeds to tell me what she and her husband have been up to blah, blah. but It's been years!? I'm always polite, formal in my responses and keep it as quick and to the point as possible and end the convo.. I never reveal anything about my personal life and NEVER once have I asked after my ex.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Why? Why does she still bother.. it's sort of bizarre to me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she bangable? It sounds like she wants some. The hubby talk is some kind of cover, hopefully she doesn't want him to watch.

I bet she's going to be available in your area somehow if you choose to engage.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all that went down on my former marriage I think my ex wife’s mom still want to screw me and it sounds like you’re getting those vibes too. I would do it if the situation ever allowed. Give it a shot.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwifes mom still contacts me and sends me gifts and it's been many years. When she is in town, I take her out for lunch. I was always the son she never had. Nothing weird, just a good friendship and two people that appreciate/value/respect each other.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its strange for some I know, but sometimes your moms ex could have liked you better then the rest of the garbage she brings, plus she can like you, just think of her like the old lady in the neighborhood, you know her for a long time, sometimes engage in some talking but nothing much

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she bangable? It sounds like she wants some. The hubby talk is some kind of cover, hopefully she doesn't want him to watch.

I bet she's going to be available in your area somehow if you choose to engage.
I was going to say the same thing .

eyeam

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies

My thoughts exactly.. could be literally any of the above.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever a married/taken woman in your alone presence throws dirt on her dude or mentions her “problems“ or just vents about her marriage then she is tacking herself as fair game without tacking herself as fair game..

You got tossed a line to see if you would bite.
She is bored and fishing for interest. If its feast or famine and she is bangable then I would feast in a clandestine approach. G

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i did . The father of this woman (that I can't get rid off) keeps plugging me. When women get older they're partners opinion might mean more to them.

Tbh her mother recognizes good things when she sees them...she knew all along you were the ideal candidate for her girl. The fact she contact you means even more and is actually pretty unique , because most parents will always pick their kids side no matter whose been right or wrong.

The unfortunate thing is that her parents are not = her . She is a individual wity her own mind. They'll have a huge influence, but their preference won't necessarily have the(for us) desired effect on her RIGHT AWAY. I wrote the latter in caps ,becaus i want to make clear that yes,her poosy tingles will decide some of her short term decisions, like fecking some Chad left and right. But her LONG term prospect will be you.

The main question then only remains if you can respect her after having had all of you, having her mother plugging you openly and telling her she got a great man, still straying,still "wanting more", and only coming back after another string of multiple pumps and dumps and failed flings(never been actual relationships, just short fling- ish pumpsand dumps)...the answer should (SHOULD) be a firm and definite NO....

eyeam

Reaction score
"The main question then only remains if you can respect her after having had all of you, having her mother plugging you openly and telling her she got a great man, still straying,still "wanting more", and only coming back after another string of multiple pumps and dumps and failed flings(never been actual relationships, just short fling- ish pumpsand dumps)...the answer should (SHOULD) be a firm and definite NO...."

^This^

Even though IN THE PAST, I wanted her to have my children ... the answer is now a very loud - NO Thank you!!