Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex gf appears a year later after dumping me and now says she never stopped loving me

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course you can know, like with this girl, read her words (the ones I quoted), pay attention to her actions, isn't it obvious?

She told OP she got back with her ex because of what he could provide. RED FLAG.

She told him she wants to get back with him, but doesn't know when. RED FLAG.

The final manipulation - "I'm not important to you anymore." RED FLAG

WTF, she dumped him!

This is the epitome of entitlement.

If a man can't tell or know what her (or any woman's) MO is from that, then not sure what else there is to say.
Well yeah, I think from this one it's pretty obvious, but very few women are going to say that type of stuff when they want to get back with someone. Most will say all the right things.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not respect you.

Respect yourself & move on.

No way you are not too emotionally entangled here. Nothing good will come of this.

Abort. Block her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like having a job you liked, and getting fired because they thought someone else could do it better and cheaper.

You wouldn't go back to work for that company would you?

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, so I will try to keep my story as short and to the point.

Basically I was dating this chick last year in an LDR and after 6 months she dumped me for her ex. She moved in with him and now after a year she’s hitting me up and telling me that she’s not happy, she misses me, and never stoped thinking about me. She says she got back with him because he offered her a better future.

Fast forward to now shes saying that she wants to start a new life with me and live happily with someone that she loves blah blah. But that she doesnt know when that will happen. Shes saying She can’t just leave now and wants to end things right with her current partner and then decide when she can come.

I honestly wouldn’t mind having her over for a bit to just fvck but I would not want to get back with that woman. To me it sounds that she is just monkey branching to another guy and setting Things right with me before she leaves her current relationship. She also mentioned that she might be flying to Florida in September to help a friend move and that we can see each other but only for dinner and nothing sexually because she doesn’t want to cheat on her relationship even though she doesn’t love him. I told her that if she just wants to see me for some dinner then I don’t want to see her and hang out as just friends.

She basically wants me to just be a patient little puppy and wait for her to finish her relationship so that I can then get her treat. I feel like telling her to just stay with her new life and her bf and fvck off but I also wouldn’t mind smashing again and having her over. Thoughts?
Have some self-respect. She made her bed, let her lie in it. Alone.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you went back only for sex, you are still validating her. Validation is what they crave. Don't give her the satisfaction.

logicallefty

Reaction score
How old was she when she left you, and how old is she now ?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today she called me, we spoke on the phone for a bit about regular stuff then she went onto the subject of seeing each other again. She went on by saying that I’m the type of person that wants everything to be now and right away and that she can’t guarantee an exact date for when that day might come. So I said to Her, “so you basically want to end your current relationship on the right foot so that you can then come and be with me”. She denied her intentions and said that she isn’t looking for someone to cling on and that I dont truly understand her situation and that I don’t know how to express my words correctly (throwing some mild signs of disrespect).

I told her its best for her to stay with her new life, she made her decision and that I’m not gonna wait around like a little puppy for her to finally give me my treat for patiently waiting. Told her sorry and to just forget about me. She began to cry and said that she never thought I would say that to her. After I got off the phone, she called me 3 times back to back. I picked up and she began to say that she won’t take up more of my time and that she now she sees that i wasnt the person who she thought i was. That my love towards her must‘ve been all a lie and that I’ll never hear from her again.

Even at the very end this woman is still trying to make herself seem like the victim And manipulate my emotions. To be honest it sucks that it had to end this way and it was hard af to tell her no cause a part of me still remembers the good times i shared with her and part of me really wanted to see her again. But i had to proof to myself that I can walk away and finally show her and myself that I deserve respect.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story and for the advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So today she called me, we spoke on the phone for a bit about regular stuff then she went onto the subject of seeing each other again. She went on by saying that I’m the type of person that wants everything to be now and right away and that she can’t guarantee an exact date for when that day might come. So I said to Her, “so you basically want to end your current relationship on the right foot so that you can then come and be with me”. She denied her intentions and said that she isn’t looking for someone to cling on and that I dont truly understand her situation and that I don’t know how to express my words correctly (throwing some mild signs of disrespect).

I told her its best for her to stay with her new life, she made her decision and that I’m not gonna wait around like a little puppy for her to finally give me my treat for patiently waiting. Told her sorry and to just forget about me. She began to cry and said that she never thought I would say that to her. After I got off the phone, she called me 3 times back to back. I picked up and she began to say that she won’t take up more of my time and that she now she sees that i wasnt the person who she thought i was. That my love towards her must‘ve been all a lie and that I’ll never hear from her again.

Even at the very end this woman is still trying to make herself seem like the victim And manipulate my emotions. To be honest it sucks that it had to end this way and it was hard af to tell her no cause a part of me still remembers the good times i shared with her and part of me really wanted to see her again. But i had to proof to myself that I can walk away and finally show her and myself that I deserve respect.

You did right. She obviously is a manipulative woman who is used to getting her way and thought you would be a simp and take her back again.

Nice work. Now block her and start dating other women.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does she have to offer that has earned this much mental energy?

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like having a job you liked, and getting fired because they thought someone else could do it better and cheaper.

You wouldn't go back to work for that company would you?
You would if you were desperate for money.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You did the right thing, her trying to play the victim was her final effort to pretend to be the victim after realizing her manipulative tactic didn't work on you. Best of lucks mate.