Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex from 2 years ago wants me to meet her current BF.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ever happen to you? Her and I stay in touch... barely... but when shes in town she will hit me up and we will catch up, see how life is going. She texted me that sometime soon she will be in town with her BF and wants me to meet him.

Is it a way for her to gain some sort of self confidence? Looking for my approval?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a way for her to compare her new boy toy.

It's happened to me before. Although me and the girl were never exclusive. After giving me the "relationship" ultimatum and me rejecting the offer, she went and got a new boyfriend few months later. She then "showed" up with her new boy toy at the bar that I usually go to on certain nights.

The dude was nothing unique. He looked ok, not in a great shape, dressed ok, had a laid back personality that wasn't very exciting. The girl got the two of us talking basically qualifying ourselves to each other and her. I didn't realize what was going on at the time otherwise I would've totally turned the tables on her and had her qualify herself to me and the new guy.

But anyway, lo and behold, she took a break from him few weeks later. She tried to get back with me but I wasn't having it.

So yeah, it's a probably a way for her to see if she landed a better catch than you. Whether or not you really care to meet him is really up to you and how bored you are.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry hun, I only do 3-ways with two chicks." *click*

But yes, you answered your own question it seems.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesnt necessarily have ulterior motives. I know chicks do that soon after break ups, and I dont know what you and your ex are like, but it sounds to me like you are inactive friends, as it's been two years. Maybe she thinks you'd like the guy. Chicks do that kind of thing. I dont think she's trying to compare you two, (if she is, who cares, anyway?) or rub anything in your face. I know chicks will do that, but I doubt it, in your case.

I've had an ex invite me over to meet the guy she was just starting to hang out with, it it wasnt to make me jealous or anything. She actually wanted MY approval of him, and I thought he was a cool guy, and they are still together after two years. Of course, she invited me to her BBQ, and she told me he was going to stop by later, so its not like it was just me her and him. Me and that ex are friends like that. I fvcked her only a week before she met the guy, and I was ok with it.

If you dont want to, dont do it. It's as simple as that. I doubt that guy really wants to meet you either, actually. She's probably just oblivious to the fact that it's awkward.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zaraza said:

Ever happen to you? Her and I stay in touch... barely... but when shes in town she will hit me up and we will catch up, see how life is going. She texted me that sometime soon she will be in town with her BF and wants me to meet him.

Is it a way for her to gain some sort of self confidence? Looking for my approval?
its all a game--i wouldnt even fux with it-does she really think that you dont have a life that much that you would be willing to take out time of your busy day to "hangout" with them? Cancel that heartless ho@ and save your breath and time

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you be interested in someone's boyfriend? You're not, and therefore don't meet her.