“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ex Fbuddy wants to know if I have a gf yet

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
I want to ef her again but every time i schedule to meetup with her, she has excuses over the course many months, so i stopped trying.
(btw she was the one who stalked me on facebook in 2019 by messaging me first ha)

so she would blow up my phone so i had to distance myself. But lately i want to hit it again

She works at a casino
but she'd ask me over the months every time we meet at the table, do you have have a gf?

or

"Do you still use the same Facebook"?

Again, i don't want to initiate messaging, or should i?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
i am, but i like this one specifically, i distanced myself because she was blowing up my phone..like nuts but. i want to hit . SO, what should i do besides focus on other plates?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,089
i am, but i like this one specifically, i distanced myself because she was blowing up my phone..like nuts but. i want to hit . SO, what should i do besides focus on other plates?
Focus on other women. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. What you want doesn't matter if she doesn't want the same thing.
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
i dont like her THAT way, i just like the body, buuut okay..

i havent text her/messaged her in y ears.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top