"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ex dnt tell me the truth

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Hey guys, im back.
My ex sued me in court for all custody. The judge just Said to me and my ex still is going to have shared custody but we are going to social service for cooperation talk Only about our son. So i guess i "won"...

At the cooperationtalk yesterday i asked my ex about preeschool and not having our son there more then 60%. Our son has autism and has an assistant at preeschool. He wants to be there and he has to be there 5 days/week for his development. She Said "I Only have 3 days at preeschool because No one has Said otherwise" Thats wrong because our son wants to be there and our sons psychologist wants him to be there 100%. I asked her about kindergarten who is compulsory 5 days/week and how she is going to work that out because she dnt work preeschool out.
Kindergarten starts next year and she was so mad and Said "I Will fix it!!"

I know that my ex and her New guy has bought a house togheter last year. I asked my ex if she is going to move within 1-2 years. I did not say anything about the house, just asked her about moving she dnt know that i know about the house. She Said "I dnt know" She was really pissed of at the meeting(??)

Why are she not telling me about the house? She must be really in love but WHY is she so mad to me when in love and a bright future with a New guy?
Im from Sweden so my spelling and gramar is ****ty
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
She doesn't want to deal with any responsibilities of the situation. She's expressing frustration, partly for being held accountable and because she obviously doesn't respect you either.

You need to remind her that your her child's father and that she has to work with you whether she likes it or not. She made a choice to have this child and she needs to take responsibility for that
 
Top