Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex dnt tell me the truth

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im back.
My ex sued me in court for all custody. The judge just Said to me and my ex still is going to have shared custody but we are going to social service for cooperation talk Only about our son. So i guess i "won"...

At the cooperationtalk yesterday i asked my ex about preeschool and not having our son there more then 60%. Our son has autism and has an assistant at preeschool. He wants to be there and he has to be there 5 days/week for his development. She Said "I Only have 3 days at preeschool because No one has Said otherwise" Thats wrong because our son wants to be there and our sons psychologist wants him to be there 100%. I asked her about kindergarten who is compulsory 5 days/week and how she is going to work that out because she dnt work preeschool out.
Kindergarten starts next year and she was so mad and Said "I Will fix it!!"

I know that my ex and her New guy has bought a house togheter last year. I asked my ex if she is going to move within 1-2 years. I did not say anything about the house, just asked her about moving she dnt know that i know about the house. She Said "I dnt know" She was really pissed of at the meeting(??)

Why are she not telling me about the house? She must be really in love but WHY is she so mad to me when in love and a bright future with a New guy?
Im from Sweden so my spelling and gramar is ****ty

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want to deal with any responsibilities of the situation. She's expressing frustration, partly for being held accountable and because she obviously doesn't respect you either.

You need to remind her that your her child's father and that she has to work with you whether she likes it or not. She made a choice to have this child and she needs to take responsibility for that