Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex contacted me after 10 years.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ex gf contacted a mutual person we know of Instagram to give him, her number, to give to me. (I dont have any social media). This was over the weekend and I decided to text her today (4 days later). She really seems like she went of the rails and is still "figuring out life" (shes 27 now) since i knew her at 17, took her virginity, and broke up with her for another girl.

She said she been dreaming of me lately and wanted to reach out to me to see how i was doing. We texted back and fourth and just kind caught up with some general questions. She seemed kinda hostile, bitter and short, so I cut the convo short and said "I've got to go it was nice catching up with you. Be safe", she replies with "alright. you too". (She's contacts me just to act short and rude and **** on me??...women....smh.)

My question is should I pursue?

could be an easily lap up and since quarantine things have been a little quiet. I not really anxious to date anyone right now.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree. Unless the convo was ended with an, It’s was nice catching up with you, let me know if you want to talk again, then let it go.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by her behavior, it sounds like she still has some slight (or more) resentment. If the incident was ten weeks ago, this might be understandable, but it's been ten years.

My guess is that she has something to 'prove.' I suspect that the more comfortable she feels around you, the more you'll see this negative side of her.

From what I'm picking up, it sounds like you were cordial to her (which is good). It also sounds like you were wise enough to end the conversation ... once her attitude started shifting.

Tempting as it may be, I'm thinking that nothing good would come by any sort of rekindling.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree. More than likely her life isn’t going that well for her right now, she wanted some desire validation from a man, and OP didn’t jump through any hoops during the call to her, but that’s her individual deal to get past by herself which will take some time…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One shot per woman per lifetime.

The best case scenario here is she can be a one or two time occasional lay. After that her resentment will come right back. If the sex was good go for it and invite her straight to your house. If not, just pass.

Do not attempt any kind of emotional relationship with her. That ship has long sailed.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ex gf contacted a mutual person we know of Instagram to give him, her number, to give to me. (I dont have any social media). This was over the weekend and I decided to text her today (4 days later). She really seems like she went of the rails and is still "figuring out life" (shes 27 now) since i knew her at 17, took her virginity, and broke up with her for another girl.

She said she been dreaming of me lately and wanted to reach out to me to see how i was doing. We texted back and fourth and just kind caught up with some general questions. She seemed kinda hostile, bitter and short, so I cut the convo short and said "I've got to go it was nice catching up with you. Be safe", she replies with "alright. you too". (She's contacts me just to act short and rude and **** on me??...women....smh.)

My question is should I pursue?

could be an easily lap up and since quarantine things have been a little quiet. I not really anxious to date anyone right now.
Ahhhh 27. That’s the age. That’s when they’re LOST. She probably just dumped her long term bf and thought of you. My ex left at 27. After 6 years. My mom left her first love after 9 years when she was 27... and met my dumb asz dad a year later. Had me a year after that. Divorced him 5 years after that. Never had another man until I was like 14 years old. Still with the same guy. He left her for a year and a half. And then got her back. And my mom is a saint of a woman. Naive. Innocent. Low notch count. Workaholic. My Older brother’s ex wife. Japanese. 10 years younger than him. They were together 9 years married for 1. She left at 27 talkin about “I wanna see the world”. Most boring girl on the planet. Made no sense. She ended up married to some other dude a year later in Japan. Etc. 27 is the worst. Don’t take her seriously. Unless she’s seriously trying.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot can happen in 10 years. Probably wanted to know if you grew up.