“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evolutionary psychologist: "sexual plasticity: women have evolved to be able to find almost any guy attractive"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121

Here's another time-stamp where he says that "kind men" might not be the type of man that "they may not want to be with you when they're younger, but as they get a little older, and they've been through a few of the guys who everyone else has been chasing, they're going to say 'boy, I could really use someone like you'".

What, like after they have become single mommies? This is pure RageFuel.:mad::mad:

 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,888
Age
42
You have such a negative mindset. Who cares what other people think? Unless you are looking for an enemy.
 

justaroundthecorner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
286
Reaction score
271
Age
41
What, like after they have become single mommies? This is pure RageFuel.:mad::mad:
Having offspring with the most attractive partner is one of THE games in life both for men and women.

That's why both men and women try to wage their chances to get the most successful option available to them for this purpose if they are interested in this game - nevertheless, a lot of them are not aware when their SMV is the highest, therefore they often miss the best chance by misjudging chances for changes in different factors.

And that's ok, this is about survival of the fittest after all. It's objectively fair even if subjectively perceived as unfair by many.

The blow is less painful if we take under consideration that our chances are predefined to significant extent by our parents and obtained genes, money inherited or given to us, our upbringing etc.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
..."kind men"...
Far too often, THAT = Being what was once known as a SNAG https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-nov-22-et-tell22-story.html , or(one the other end of The Sociocultural Continuum) the sort of church going man who experiences a massive coronary, when he overhears a joke that's even mildly blue

There's nothing especially kind about such men though. Other men find being around them grating, and women recognize, withing seconds of encountering them:

"I can't rely on him to be my rock"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top