Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Evolution-State

Rubber.Deal

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
my problem is seems to be a bit deeper :)

On one day I got the pefect state to work on myself and on another day I am depressed and dizzy.

So when I watched some David D. stuff or from anyone else with this "I changed myself"-charism than I am so motivated and I get nearly everything done, but when time passes by this power flows away.

Where could be the problem?

I think it depends on my personality or something like that, that I need something to keep that up.

I know, that isn´t so detailled. Can you help me to define the problem or git a tip for me?

thanks a lot

rubber.deal

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
i think you could visit psychologist. even 2 visits can fix all yer problsm and tell you whats up. pzzz

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
its some kind of depression or nervous problems. should be easy to fix if you see the doctor soon. np mate.
pzzz

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the same problem.

It's called procrastination, give me more info if you don't want to know my probs

EDIT: what has this got to do with evolution?

PS o_0 if ur a psych major whats ur initail diagnosis?

Rubber.Deal

Reaction score
evolution because in this state I am very successful with implementing new stuff in my life.

procrastination:
u mean I´m avoiding something?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YUPYUP to da pro question!

Your not doing what you COULD be doing!

I have to drill myself into not being a powder puff, I am not a wuss, I can do better than wait, etc...

It gets my brain firing at amazing speeds and you won't catch me with a single uh ohhh or umm on a given night. I turn into a motor mouth and I can't control my body to do anything WRONG with women or men in the social situation.

Some days I feel like I'm a loser who can't do anything, and I just feel like laying in bed.

I just stop and think why? 2 weeks ago my body is adjusting to something stupid I did...

"I better slap myself out of this rutt!"

than I go n SARGE!!!!