Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone wants the quick fix

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this site was about telling guys how to gain the highest possible SMV for better success with women.

But when guys like me talk about ways to raise your SMV by improving your looks, MONEY and status.. everyone gets uncomfortable.

I mean... are most of you people blue pill or something? Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem? LOL.

When someone says improve your "game" no one comes back at them with sh*t like.. "Well I know a guy with no game who gets HOT women anyway". But this is the horse sh*t I get when I tell guys to make more MONEY and improve their looks and status.

I think it boils down to most of you are lazy as f*ck and want a quick fix. Easier to learn a bunch of PUA tricks and hit the streets right away. Improving your looks, MONEY and status takes years of hard work.

Sorry but having high SMV is your ticket to consistent access to HOT women as dating options. There is no way around it. You have to open the door before you even have a chance to showcase your "game". Don't you get it?

Get off your lazy asses and raise your SMV. Then you'll do fine with basic social skills. Jesus...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I have looks and money but I don't get any hot women showing me interest

I only get easy opportunities with women way below my league

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is a bandaid, game is not. You seem fixated on money but many rich guys are weak as they come and get played by women for their money...sometimes without getting sh!t in return.

Yes money will help, but if you have enough game you can have no money and have women still wanting to bang you.

Money is basically causing a woman to like you for what you have. Game causes a woman to like you for who you are..big difference...if you can't understand this important distinction there is no further point in discussing this really.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another boring thread where you’re not really saying much. Putting MONEY in capitals makes you seem like a 16 year old. Have a great week everyone.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... are most of you people blue pill or something?
Indirect insult to get people on your side. Weak.
Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem?
Tell a guy to improve his game BY making more money is the problem. You are forgetting that key part. Quit manipulating already, everyone sees through it hahahaha
When someone says improve your "game" no one comes back at them with sh*t like.. "Well I know a guy with no game who gets HOT women anyway".
Ummm, yes we do. It’s usually because of facial features that cannot be helped though. In essence, something out of your control. Focus on what you can. Money is good, just not when it is the primary source for getting women. That’s why whenever you post, you say things about how there are no good quality women at all and never really were. It’s not that that is the case, it’s just that you focus too much on getting them through money.
But this is the horse sh*t I get when I tell guys to make more MONEY and improve their looks and status.
Because you tell them to get women by making money. That’s not how it works, social dynamics happen outside of the workplace too....should have been common sense....
I think it boils down to most of you are lazy as f*ck and want a quick fix.
Nice rationalization there. This is what is called cognitive dissonance. Why do people display cognitive dissonance? Well psychology says it’s a defensive mechanism to protect one’s ego. How ironic considering your last thread. Funny too, I mean you talk about how most guys want a quick fix. But you are saying ‘money, value, looks’ as the easy end all be all of attracting women, with money being top. That’s more hypocritical irony right there.
Sorry but having high SMV is your ticket to consistent access to HOT women as dating options.
You keep using general ideas to jump to rapid conclusions. Stop it. That is what women do when they are grasping onto straws in an argument. Men make logical claims and explain in detail how they work, they don’t clump everything together. Eyeballing a chick doesn’t mean you are raping her, but with the way you use your logic, it might as well be. Ridiculous.
Get off your lazy asses and raise your SMV. Then you'll do fine with basic social skills.
Ahem.... flip-flopped again. You improve your social skills before your SMV gets up. Not the other way around. People with half-okay social skills understand this. It’s like saying how you need to fill up gas before actually having the car if you want to drive it. Umm, no. That’s not how this works. You are trying to use the paradigms that are often used on here to back up twisted logic; ‘CO2 is a greenhouse gas which will heat up the earth and kill everyone. Humans exhale CO2 so therefore humans should stop breathing’. Like what? No. Just no. You’re just wrong. Like stop it already. Just stop.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the problem is you. You are always on about extremes and you have zero credibility. You lie and, then make accusations and point blame at others, when proven wrong. Those are not the actions or traits of grown men, rather children and females.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't have the innate ability to confidently attract - uses Money as leverage to the missing ability.

Early teens - early 20's confused, angry and bitter. But uses that emotion and refocusing it into making MONEY.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You are confusing the issues.

LMS doesn't equate to girls. I know a lot
of people who have more LMS than they know what to do with and still can't get good looking young available single girls to have sex with.

Game is inherent. It's something that's always with you and doesn't depend on external factors.

Now if you are thinking long term fully functioning relationship with a large family, then women will pick LMS because it's best for THEM. Not because they care about you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good speech... but you haven't said '' HOW ? ''

The website and the DJ Bible actually says: HOW ... to get money, look,status, girl etc....

They say more than ''pick up your arse''

Anyway....

Rich or Not... you get women by talking to them... ''having game''... it works or not.

Money is all about creating opportunities and enjoying ''freedom''.... money is definitely great....

It's just people with money usually work 80hours a week for 20 years... than they get around 50-60 years old and use all their time to catchup on their 20's.

People without Money... dreams and talk of having money. (they never talk HOW or WHAT they must do for it)

Some people have it all.

I am in the crowd that works 80 hours a week and want a great sex life.... but to get sex, I need to talk to women... it's just I work 80 hours a week and study the rest.... tell me where I can find or make time to have 1 hour and seek women ACTIVELY?

Here what I do: Everywhere I go which is always Study/Business/Work related... I talk to women, always at the same spot... 20 minutes a day.. I send messages on OLD. Saturday from 7pm to 9pm... going out window - or friend party (where I can talk to women outside of work life)

How to be rich? Find something you love, Find a problem to solve within your zone of interest, Pay the price of building your business, Or if you are salaried (invest 25% of your gross income in investments every year for 20-25years), frame your schedule to work on your health, time to get lectures (to improve your brain), give yourself maybe 1 night off (2 hours... to game/relax), all the rest is on your work.

Never say to anyone you are rich. Let them approach you for WHO you ARE (or what they perceive)

True Story: My friend was a wedding last summer... the guy a NHL hockey player (Panthers of Florida) ... Salary 6 millions a year (26year old?). He married a girl 3 years older than him!! 3 YEARS OLDER!!!! (she's 29).... She's a Canadian pharmacist.... He meet her, she was a student... she didnt even know he played hockey. Technically, she will make more than him in the future.
Now, that's being rich in income, wealth, girl.

We have to improve all phase of our life... however, you have to focus on 1 thing to succeed

Every day I work to make money, increase my status and my look... I see girls are more into me... but no girl know I have money (or actually I might not even if I am in the highclass area)... no girls like to know what is the price to being rich (endless working hours, priority is to the business over your wife and kids etc..)... I am gladly paying it. I accept that my window to seduce a girl is limited - almost closed

Hopefully, I am gonna be rich, good looking, high status and with a great girl

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I just get the impression he doesn't realize when people can tell.

I mean, I can't argue against having good looks. It certainly helps tremendously. But a guy with money and status will typically do the opposite of what he preaches.

I have friends who are doctors who tell me they are immediately turned off when they see a woman's eyes light up when they find out what they do. Guys with money and status will have a higher tendency to avoid using these things to "open the door before [they] even have a chance to showcase [their] game". They actually do the opposite. They "game" to screen against these types before revealing their status and financial success.
Because then they like you for what you have, they don’t like you for you. I fully understand this and I’m pretty sure everyone else does. Perhaps OP has a little bit of autism since he looks for 1 + 1 = 2 all the time. Social dynamics aren’t that simple but he doesn’t get it and reverses things a lot. It’s like he is trying to avoid looking within himself to see what he can fix ABOUT HIMSELF. Quick fixes are just on the outside. And it’s the only thing he seems to focus on. Looks, money, status are all external and shallow. And that’s exactly the type of women he will attract, which is why he has such a pessimistic view about them. Because like your doctor friends, some women only want what you have. Not you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, status are all external and shallow. And that’s exactly the type of women he will attract, which is why he has such a pessimistic view about them..
So true, you can see some posters here have been burned and in turn, it's skewed their outlook on women.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you’d have to be pretty d0uchey to flaunt money and status. What are you gonna do? Say “hi, I’ve got 200k instagram followers and I’m worth 5 million”? High quality women view an overreliance on money and status to try to impress them as indications of insecurity and poor character.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem? LOL
Ask some of the rich geeks cruising around Silicon Valley in their Teslas just how much having money is helping them with girls. It ain't helping. As others have said there are lots of wealthy men who stink with women.

Lots of men here are successful in life at large. There are medical professionals, successful business people, wealthy people here. It's not all high school students and college dudes. Not at all. Success in life and financial success does not automatically translate to success with women. It can't. It's a similar but different skill set, this thing called "game."

I've said on here before that the wealthy guys need game WORSE than your average Joe precisely because these rich types are the ones most likely to fall for the gold-digger women if they aren't careful. They don't see the gold-digger coming. They might get so excited that a hot chick gives them the time of day that they start having fantasies about marriage and kids worse than women typically do. They want to appear the complete picture of success (doting wife, happy children, beautiful home etc.) and they may not have any clue about women and the female imperative and just how lots of women operate. Then they get burned and they get jaded. And sometimes in the burned/jaded phase they end up here. And it must be one hell of a bit of indigestion to start in on all things "red pill." So the audience here is rather jaded to start with. Best to understand that going in.

And then you see guys like @Bible_Belt who eschewed the rat race after a while and relies completely on looks and game (I'd suggest in combination) and has success with that, just like every club bouncer, bar tender, and player does. Copious amounts of money NOT required.

Money as a focus is a factor but it's nowhere near the whole enchilada. Its misleading to suggest otherwise. Money and wealth will get you access to wealthier people and a more financially savvy peer group IF you know how to network and calibrate to new social groups. There are a couple of different ways to look at one's social evolution where money is concerned. Here is my perspective (FWIW) and what I think it says about someone:

Group A: Big Fish in a Small Pond Attitude: These are people who really want to impress folks near them, they want to prove they have made it, they are desperate for respect from people who they already know, they have a desire/need to flaunt their change in fortune to those who they wish to impress, and they want to feel that they have "more than" the next guy. They derive value from the external expression of relative dominance among their peers. However when they run into people with MORE wealth or success than they have, they have a hard time submitting to the greater wealth/knowledge/experience that the more experienced person brings to the table. This is offputting to the wealthier (often wiser) person, who won't stick around the upstart newbie for very long. The result is that the Big Fish in the Small Pond then misses opportunities to get to know people and get into a Big Pond, which is where the real action is. I was this type person for a couple if years when I first started making "real" money. It stymied me quite a bit until I was able to check my ego and open my eyes and quit talking (and yes I see the irony some of you will find in me making that statement, lol).

Group B: Small Fish in a Big Pond Attitude: These are people who understand that somebody else is always going to be or have more than they do. And that's OK. Because of their journey into the echelons of the wealthy (or the famous - it works the same way) they learn to appreciate someone who has more or knows more and they seek to absorb the knowledge that the bigger fish in the big pond have, for they then realize that the secret to accomplishing what the big fish accomplished is in understanding how the bigger fish in the big pond THINK, and that the bigger fish must have more evolved thinking than the smaller fish. And that goes on ad nauseum for all one's life. It is also an internalization of one's intrinsic worth. Worth that ceases to depend on external factors and instead becomes steadfast in WHO you ARE. I am now solidly in the Group B mindset. It is a solid inner game mindset and it values things differently than the Group A mindset, which is still externally validated. Group B people have quiet money. They don't flaunt it openly, in fact they are quite selective who they allow into their circle and discuss matters of wealth with. And like others have already said in this thread, they are very purposeful NOT to lead with their wealth or profession when they meet a new potential dating prospect.

Group B people are going to be your truly high value individuals. Men or women. They are going to be the most selective in the SMV as far as what they require as standards for a relationship beyond ONS or STR.

It's been said around here that 'game' is a form of status...and I'd agree with that. Game should be the thing a man can most easily improve because it doesn't require the 80 hour weeks or the years of professional experience or education to obtain. But for some men game is the most elusive thing to improve because it requires taking honest stock of yourself. Sometimes looking in the mirror to take account of ones self is painful. Remaining delusional is the path of least resistance until one's results become so irrefutable that there is no choice but to look in the mirror and see whatever ugly truth might be hiding in the cliche of "Where ever you go...there you are" and the fact that each of us is always the common denominator in all our personal relationships. See a trend in your relationships? Chances are excellent the dynamic you experience has more to do with YOU (as the common denominator) than the other people...or you have a tendency to choose a certain type of person (again - the choices you make derive from YOU and your preferences.)

So it's much more than making money. Ask the Silicon Valley nerds in their six figure sports cars who have no game.

A

AJ84

I was once at club with a girlfriend and this guy came over, introduced himself as a stockbroker, named dropped some Toronto Raptor player whose birthday party he went to, and talked about condos he was buying around the city as an investment.

After about 10 minutes my friend asked him, "how many?"
He said, "how many condos do I own?."
She said no, "how many inches are you trying to make up for?"

Guys with legit money and status who don't flaunt it like a peacock are usually taken more seriously by men and women alike.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You clowns are missing the point as usual.

There is no "be all end all" factor for attracting women lol. Its always a combination of factors.

Looks, MONEY and status are major factors. Major factors. Major.

There is no way around it.

Personality and "game" only help you ONCE THE DOOR IS OPEN. What opens the door? LOOKS, MONEY OR STATUS.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this site was about telling guys how to gain the highest possible SMV for better success with women.

But when guys like me talk about ways to raise your SMV by improving your looks, MONEY and status.. everyone gets uncomfortable.

I mean... are most of you people blue pill or something? Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem? LOL.
You're gaslighting yourself...again. Money appears to be the top consideration in your mind. Some are pointing out the fact that all the emphasis on money is shortsighted. Nobody is saying money isn't important.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why you tend to get resistance on this isn't because you're wrong and that everyone thinks LMS is irrelevant or secondary to "game". You get resistance on this because you don't seem to come off as the type of guy who has actually attracted women in these ways. You come off more like a man who has convinced himself he will only succeed with women once he has these things, and so the same perception must be preached to every man willing to listen. It's as if you're projecting.

Women consider me to be a good looking guy and I've already made $20,000 so far this year... and it's not even the end of February yet. If you're not making as much or more than me, what business do you have in telling me how much money will change my game with HOT women?

Do you really know what happens when women see sh*t like this? Have you lived and witnessed the transition that occurs right before your eyes? Have you ever actually experienced their immediate, fake change in personality? It's disgustingly shallow.

If you've ever attracted women through money, you would know most end up being gold-diggers.
If you've ever attracted women through status, you would know most end up being vain, attention wh0res who branch-swing excessively.
If you're hunkingly handsome and attract women that way, well, telling everyone it's easy when they're as good looking as you is narcissistically vapid.

As for opening the door to showcase your game......

Looks and personality is what most often gets you in. Status and money SHOULD be secondary and come later, precisely for the reasons I stated above. You're going to attract a lot of garbage if you do things like flash your money to get your foot in the door with women.

If you were a truly successful man, a true DJ with LMS and not the "Im gunna make it rain up in the nightclub" type, you would know that money most often comes into significant play and to a DJs own advantage when he begins dealing with women who already have it. These women typically prefer men in higher income brackets not because of the money, but because they want a man who has the drive, intelligence and ambition to go make it. They don't want to be anyone's sugar-mamma. Status comes into play in these same ways as well.

A man who attracts women through money otherwise is one that doesn't give a sh*t that he is being used for his money. Now, there's nothing wrong with that. There were times I knew better but said fvck it anyway, letting it slide just for the hot, short term romp. But if this is your thing, you have to recognize that this is a preference. You shouldn't be telling other men that's the way it should be.
Nah..

Like most others on this forum you are putting words in my mouth and saying I said things I didn't say and mean things I don't mean. Do you understand the WORDS I'm typing? If you do.. revise the horse sh*t you just wrote.

High SMV is the ticket to dating success. If you want abundance and CONSISTENT options. High SMV means a combination of Looks, MONEY and status along with an attractive personality.

Read my lips:
ONE FACTOR ALONE WILL NOT GET YOU AN ABUNDANCE OF HOT WOMEN.

Never said it was all about one factor. But high SMV is of supreme importance and to have such VALUE you need a combination of looks, MONEY and status at the very least. You need MONEY for basic survival unless you want to live like a caveman. So yes, MONEY is one of the most important factors on earth.

Suck it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You're gaslighting yourself...again. Money appears to be the top consideration in your mind. Some are pointing out the fact that all the emphasis on money is shortsighted. Nobody is saying money isn't important.
MONEY is the most important thing in the world.

Without it.. you are basically an animal.