Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone Pulls '10's' On The Interwebz!

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I was checking out a PUA forum. It's funny as sh1t since at least 80% of the forum consists of trolls, spammers or dupes. A few guys with actual field report threads chime in every once in a while, but it's becoming more rare.

Anyway, some of the company spammers put up threads like: "how to pull 10's like a sleazy drug dealer!" or "looks don't matter, it's all about confidence!"

The funny thing is, they NEVER, EVER have any proof of any kind! No photos, no videos, no previous stories of reasonably authentic sounding field reports nothing.

I see the same thing on this forum. No one posts photos of their girlfriends, dates, nothing. It's all totally unreliable and probably fabricated.

Without actual names and faces and dates, it's best to treat all of this as 100% pua fan fiction.

I wish you all well.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of people post photos. Girlfriend though? Would you post a photo of your girlfriend on here? No way I'm doing that. End of the day, find advice you think sounds good, test it yourself in your life and interactions with women. Discard stuff that doesn't work, keep stuff that does and tweak it to your life, goals and personality.

It's also super easy to just google some photos and post them so they're not reliable evidence anyway. Only reliable evidence is first hand experience. Guys who also have success with knowledge can confirm some of the "rules" and some of the exceptions.

This place changed my life and a whole load of other posters. The basics are golden rules, no doubt in my mind.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is annoying. That is why people who are genuine have sense and don't stick around for long. They deal with and get harassed constantly by bull****ters.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way dude I pull elevens!

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I was a sleazy drug dealer and I can PROMISE you I've never pulled a "10". And no other drug dealer who was semi high up the rung has either.

I'm just going to throw this out there.. very few men have ever pulled a 10. I'm not even positive myself what a 10 looks like, not sure I've ever seen one. My closest guess would be Megan Fox in Transformers, the first. She was gorgeous. But still I don't think that defines a 10. In my humble opinion, a girl can't be a 10 off her looks only. Her personality, sexuality, and mannerisms all have to be taken into account. Mostly personality.