Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every Man Here Needs To Date Multiple Women

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing about dating multiple women is that it keeps you from getting the dreaded "oneitis" which I think most of us agree is to be avoided at all costs. It also really accelerates your skill and comfort levels with women. I mean, you can either date one girl for a few weeks, then have a few weeks looking for the next one, etc, or you can be seeing multiple girls the same week and learning from every experience with each of them. Its a real force multiplier compared to dating one girl at a time. I'm not advocating a lifetime of plate spinning, as it can be exhausting, but it certainly has its advantages if you can pull it off for a while.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an ideal dating environment for a man this would be totally possible and would put him in a better position. However, the reality is that very few men will ever have that degree of access to women where this could ever be reality. Most adult men have obligations that take up the vast majority of their time, ranging from sleeping to work/career. There will and should be very little free time left when you also factor in basic stuff like hobbies, running errands, etc. Most guys don't have the time to go to nightlife venues on any sort of regular basis, and that may not even be something they enjoy. Most men don't have time to go to various social events that may or may not even have women there. Online dating is a complete mess and for the vast majority of men results in NOTHING for them, there are stats to back this up btw.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In an ideal dating environment for a man this would be totally possible and would put him in a better position. However, the reality is that very few men will ever have that degree of access to women where this could ever be reality. Most adult men have obligations that take up the vast majority of their time, ranging from sleeping to work/career. There will and should be very little free time left when you also factor in basic stuff like hobbies, running errands, etc. Most guys don't have the time to go to nightlife venues on any sort of regular basis, and that may not even be something they enjoy. Most men don't have time to go to various social events that may or may not even have women there. Online dating is a complete mess and for the vast majority of men results in NOTHING for them, there are stats to back this up btw.
Agreed. For most men, the most optimistic scenario is following up on multiple leads as opposed to actually having multiple plates to spin.

But even that is tough with OLD in the gutter and the difficulty of meeting women in person due to the Cove.

So realistically you might only have one number in your “black book” atm.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. For most men, the most optimistic scenario is following up on multiple leads as opposed to actually having multiple plates to spin.

But even that is tough with OLD in the gutter and the difficulty of meeting women in person due to the Cove.

So realistically you might only have one number in your “black book” atm.
The only exception I've seen to this are young men in college, who are naturally going to be surrounded by droves of young women that are single and ultimately have very little standards/preselection criteria. Outside of this environment the only time men may have this degree of access to women would be if they are celebrities (musicians, professional athletes, actors, etc.) or something like a drug dealer or nightclub owner/promoter or dj lol. Granted, there are some outliers you'll find here and there who just happen to be in the right set of circumstances with the right people but that's not all that typical. Something else I've picked up on is that men who go around talking about having all of this dating success, etc. it's more often than not greatly exaggerated.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
After Reading the excellent thread from @cola I started to do a lot of thinking about dating multiple women vs strict monogamy.

“Should I be going on dates with the same girl until I decide I want her or not and then move to the next one? Or should I go on dates with a couple different girls and then decide which one I want?

I feel like if I date more girls, I’ll be able to pick someone who I really want and not just the first person who wants to be with me. The first person might be great though but why limit yourself to one at a time?

If a woman wants exclusivity, she has to earn it from you. My goal for 2022 is to have a rotation of at least 3 women at the same time.
Is the chick in your avatar a girl you're currently seeing?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Posted in wrong thread.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It's natural in my opinion. Spinning plates is actually natural for men to keep balanced to focus his energy & resources into his mission (creating value and bettering himself) in life.

Last edited: