Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every Man Here Needs To Date Multiple Women

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
After Reading the excellent thread from @cola I started to do a lot of thinking about dating multiple women vs strict monogamy.

“Should I be going on dates with the same girl until I decide I want her or not and then move to the next one? Or should I go on dates with a couple different girls and then decide which one I want?

I feel like if I date more girls, I’ll be able to pick someone who I really want and not just the first person who wants to be with me. The first person might be great though but why limit yourself to one at a time?

If a woman wants exclusivity, she has to earn it from you. My goal for 2022 is to have a rotation of at least 3 women at the same time.

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go on dates with different girls simultaneously

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its called spinning plates, date as many as you can. That way if one starts getting moody or stupid or needs space for whatever reason it doesnt faze you cause you turn your attention to the next one or 2 in your line up. Saves you from woe is me depression if she breaks up with you too. Whats the saying? Always have 2 or 3 in the kitty....... something like that.
3 is as many as i can spin at a time, too much like work spinning more.

Reaction score
from my experience learning to vouching women, controlling your impulses, and keeping busy is more valuable than dating multiple women. Women drain your resources and if your end goal is a relationship than dating multiple women is a terrible idea for both her and you.

You should definitely keep your options open until you get a third date or similar with your first choice though.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you should only date women or multiple women if you have everything in your life already set up and to a comfortable level because high value women don't really want to have too wait for a man to build himself up they want the complete package as that is what they are offering

Like attracts like

If you are not set up properly and you start dating multiple women it's just going to serve as a distraction and most of these women are likely to be low quality and won't stick around anyway so you end up back at square one

After finishing with my ex last year i took a few months to get my head together and then ended up going on a rampage sleeping with anyone that submitted to my charms

Except for by Christmas i realised i wasn't actually getting anywhere by doing this , all of my concentration and energy was on pu$$y but i was just sleeping with women i wasn't even that interested in

I realised the types of women i wanted in my life were in a completely different lifestyle to mine

I purposely smashed all of my plates at the end of December so i could focus on levelling up so i could get the types of women i want

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you should only date women or multiple women if you have everything in your life already set up and to a comfortable level because high value women don't really want to have too wait for a man to build himself up they want the complete package as that is what they are offering

Like attracts like

If you are not set up properly and you start dating multiple women it's just going to serve as a distraction and most of these women are likely to be low quality and won't stick around anyway so you end up back at square one

After finishing with my ex last year i took a few months to get my head together and then ended up going on a rampage sleeping with anyone that submitted to my charms

Except for by Christmas i realised i wasn't actually getting anywhere by doing this , all of my concentration and energy was on pu$$y but i was just sleeping with women i wasn't even that interested in

I realised the types of women i wanted in my life were in a completely different lifestyle to mine

I purposely smashed all of my plates at the end of December so i could focus on levelling up so i could get the types of women i want
Excellent post.

My own experience has been that when spinning plates, I had lots of trouble keeping track of what stories I was telling each girl. I found myself constantly asking myself if I already said this to any given “plate”. For me, it was way too much juggling. Fun while it lasted, but it gets out of hand quickly.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is good for a man to experience "spinning plates" at some point in his life just so he understands what he is ABLE to obtain. Spinning plates is not for everyone, however. My experience is similar to @Atom Smasher -- it is fun dating multiple women and having sex with multiple women during the same time frame. It definitely makes the IDGAF attitude very easy because if one doesn't pan out then you just drop her or stop paying attention to her and get what you need elsewhere. I did find it to be very exhausting and time consuming after awhile though if I tried to "spin" more than 2 women at once. Between a busy work life, my daughter, family, etc. adding in dates here and there with different women and late night rendezvous became tiring. For that reason I tend to stick with one I enjoy more than most.

Obviously, the drawback is that it can get more difficult to maintain the abundance mindset. But everything is a give/take.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After Reading the excellent thread from @cola I started to do a lot of thinking about dating multiple women vs strict monogamy.

“Should I be going on dates with the same girl until I decide I want her or not and then move to the next one? Or should I go on dates with a couple different girls and then decide which one I want?

I feel like if I date more girls, I’ll be able to pick someone who I really want and not just the first person who wants to be with me. The first person might be great though but why limit yourself to one at a time?

If a woman wants exclusivity, she has to earn it from you. My goal for 2022 is to have a rotation of at least 3 women at the same time.
Max I could do was 3 and a weekly Tinder date with another. I found it was not sustainable. Fun for a few months though.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, who wants to deal with the dreaded Oneitis!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a small community like I am in, it would be hard to spin plates since they may know each other. One issue I found was knowing who the exes were...I found a few interested single ladies were exes of company clients. I avoided that drama. But I did find dating women from different geographic and social circles was doable.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3??? One would be more than I can manage.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's this rule in the Manosphere that you're supposed to always be spinning plates.
Spin plates if you want, date one girl, do whatever you want. As long as you keep your head clear, that's what's important.
I'm happy with my current girlfriend, she's proven herself worthy so far. That may change, but I'm not going to hurt her just to satisfy a bunch of dweebs on the internet.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's this rule in the Manosphere that you're supposed to always be spinning plates.
Spin plates if you want, date one girl, do whatever you want. As long as you keep your head clear, that's what's important.
I'm happy with my current girlfriend, she's proven herself worthy so far. That may change, but I'm not going to hurt her just to satisfy a bunch of dweebs on the internet.
it's not offense it's defense, but then the offense is the best defense. It's what we call an inconvenient reality. almost in all ways one of the most damaging events for a man other than death is being dumped by a woman he loves.

no need to do anything to hurt the girl, but she has to know that you can but choose not to. she should never think you have no choice or that she is the best you can do. if she can know that you have choices without you demonstrating it that is awesome.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the bases loaded! One in your bed, one on deck, and several others on the reserve list. Approach dating just like women do and your results will improve.