Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every man for himself?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I am more of a "no fun unless we all get some" attitude- i try to hook my friends up with girls and sometimes go far neglecting myself..

I have friends who are ZONED in, they will ditch every one and go for the chick - even if u go "damn she kinda cute" they will go for it.

now I don't hate I respect a guy who is like that, just goes for it and if you didn't step up well you sitting out

what is your take, are you a guy like that, who will get yours any means necessary, or are you like "well if its just 1 chick i dont want my friend to be alone while i hit on her" type of thing

I am getting more into the former, getting more agressive go get mine type of thing - when you hang with the sharks you get those teeth

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not necessarily mine though.. IMO its fair game, I find dudes who do the "i saw her first so she's mine' at the top of lame pole - if she's yours GET HER now because I will later.

but for example - i'd look for a set with 2 cute girls, for me and my friend, i wouldnt go into 1 cute 1 fat because they buddy is going to be stuck doing nothing and its gonna suck

but some guys dont give a **** and will go and you feel dragged in. Admittedly I've done that myself plenty of times too lol