Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever use ugly girls for their hot friends?

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not something ive tried before, but the idea has come across my mind lately. Im sure we have all found it pretty easy to get average girls numbers. Have any of you used these girls to find parties and such where there will be better looking girls?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GlennCoCo said:
I've done it before, but I hate using people to gain my advantage.
I have no quams Using ugly people to gain my advantage. Survival of the fittest.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GlennCoCo said:
I've done it before, but I hate using people to gain my advantage.
If you enjoy their company but aren't sexually attracted to them then they count as friends, so there's nothing wrong with networking.

FunnyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No shame in that, so long as you are nice to the ugly girl.

However, the ugly girl will usually fall for you if you give her attention

dan-o

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I have no quams Using ugly people to gain my advantage. Survival of the fittest.
Not a fan of this type of attitude. In my experience, people like this actually don't have any close people they can rely on. I've met people like this before, and eventually you realise that they will use you for their advantage, at your cost, should the situation arise.

On topic, I wouldn't do it as it comes across. "Using" people isn't something that comes comfortably to me. Ideally I try and work for 'win-win' situations.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you hunt well and find a lone girl, or a pair where both are hot, you're going to have to make friends with the ugly/fat friend(s) that are going to orbit the hot girls, especially if you don't have a reliable wingman. Tbh though I have no female friends I would call 'ugly' anymore. I did once, and she got the hots for me. Not worth the effort and the embarrassment of it keeping subpar girls around.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go into it with that mindset

Just think of it as you having fun with that ugly/average looking girl - though you're never going to consider *dating* her - and then sooner or later you will naturally meet their hot friends, IF they have any