"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ever try and use game on celebs or semi famous? What level HB is she?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I saw Miss America tonight and it was a pharmacy student he won the competition. Would you rank her an HB9? That gets me thinking have you ever hit on someone who is at least semi famous or famous? Even like a hot local news reporter for example.

Would you even attempt to PUA on someone like her if you ran into her or not even bother figuring she'd go for super chads or at worst a Tyrone.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
At 24yo she has wrinkles already, looks like shes 34.

she is no HB9

A HB9 in Europe makes this girl look like a HB7, at best. Fckn 'murica
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
No I wouldn't rate her a 9, she looks normal as hell to me
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She is a solid 7.5
I mean this forum is made up of mostly non married, single men asking for advice on approaching women in their daily lives. Do you really think they'd hesitate in a second to plow this chick if given the chance lol. Even on match I rarely ever see a chick that hot in this region on there.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I’ve been with hotter girls. She looks very old.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
She's attractive I guess just not my type. I like my women a little on the trashy side.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She's attractive I guess just not my type. I like my women a little on the trashy side.
Can you imagine if she was on OLD like Match how many guys would be messaging her? Even if someone made a fake profile and put an image of her in it with her crown on there would be hundreds of morons messaging her anyway even if it's obviously fake.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Reminds me of rec league softball players criticizing Major league starters....




I had a woman show me her being interviewed on MSNBC before she invited me up to her hotel room....just sayin'
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Reminds me of rec league softball players criticizing Major league starters....




I had a woman show me her being interviewed on MSNBC before she invited me up to her hotel room....just sayin'
Yea. This Miss America is likely better than 90 percent of the girls the guys on their forum claim to be banging.

On Match I had a HB7.5 42 year old reply to me. Never been married, no kids and wants to have kids and Catholic! She told me shes' on OLD because it's hard to find someone because of damaged goods at her age range. Her age range min on her profile is 38, I'm 36. She replied back again and told me how she's lived here most of her life. I need to get a couple more replies in before I get the number.

The thing is she lives 50 miles from me!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Nobody said she was ugly or that we wouldn't bang her. We just don't agree that she's a 9
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nobody said she was ugly or that we wouldn't bang her. We just don't agree that she's a 9
Probably should have posted some full body pics of her. I would totally facialize her, make her 3 hole wonder lol!
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Probably should have posted some full body pics of her. I would totally facialize her, make her 3 hole wonder lol!
Does she have a great body?... I was thinking she's probably one of those chicks that looks better without makeup
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
and the purpose of your post is?
have you gone out and made mistakes yet?
 

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37

"Last year, the Miss America competition announced it would stop judging women on their outward appearance and scrapped its highly criticized swimsuit competition. Now, the organization says, contestants have more time to advocate for their social impact initiatives and have their voices be heard."
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
and the purpose of your post is?
have you gone out and made mistakes yet?
Made one about a week ago I posted about.

Talking to another one on OLD just now. another one in their 40s. So I got like 6 pics on there. 3 upper body, and 3 full body pics doing stuff and clear pics with new phone and she wants more full body pics! Funny this broad doesn't have a ton of full body pics and some of the pics look old, like blurry from like an iPhone 5. She has a pretty smile but you know what I mean with blurry pics how they conceal the face. I'm worried this one doesn't age well. This is another one of those I see on OLD every single darn day. Maybe I should counter back asking her for more modern pics. That would send a woman thru the roof lol.

How should I counter this broad? Btw she's only 5-2.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,139
So I saw Miss America tonight and it was a pharmacy student he won the competition. Would you rank her an HB9? That gets me thinking have you ever hit on someone who is at least semi famous or famous? Even like a hot local news reporter for example.

Would you even attempt to PUA on someone like her if you ran into her or not even bother figuring she'd go for super chads or at worst a Tyrone.

No. She doesn't do much for me. Yeah she is hot but in that other category of hot that I enjoy looking at but wouldn't be interested in dating.

Definitely not a 9. Maybe a 7.5 or an 8 on her best day. Honestly see hotter chicks at the mall if I go out there or just walking around the city.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top