"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Ever taken revenge on an ex? I have.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
I completely forgot about this until last night when my friend brought it up and so I had to share this story because it's my crowning achievement of revenge:


I found out my ex (not the one I whine about on here, the one before) was cheating on me from her friend who told me the gruesome details. I was bummed, so my uncle took me to the river with a bunch of people, both my ex's female cousins included.

So I was sitting there drinking my beer when one of my ex's cousins came and sat down next to me and told me she knew what happened and that she was sorry. then she proceeded to tell me she's always had the hots for me, then one thing led to another and we ended up f*cking under the sun at the river.

THEN, 4 hours later, we went back to my uncle's house for a bbq, and everybody came. At this point, I was toasted ass drunk. The ex's OTHER cousin was just hanging out, and I got a brilliant idea to just walk up and kiss her on the lips. I figured, WTF, she'll either slap me or kiss me back. I had nothing to lose. Anyhow, she kissed me back and once again, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex outside, behind the house.

So that's my revenge story. Two of her cousins within the same 6 hour period.

*I'd never do this again because I know it was wrong, but hey, at the time, I wanted blood.....so to speak......no pun intended*
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I don´t do that, because it puts you on the same low level with the hoe who cheated on you before. If you´re proud and show dignity, you don´t have to seek for revenge because of what some kunt did to you.

But... if you do it not in sake of revenge, but just to get laid by two hot cousins... why not!!! :D
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
You will have the power once you do something like that by without even thinking of it as a revenge.

The oposite of love isnt hate, its indiference.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Sure dude, whatever you say. "Revenge is a best served cold on a dish" - Klingon proverb.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top