"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Ever seen a strange guy do this?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Me and a mate were down town the other day sitting outside the shopping center. Anyway there are these 2 chicks (HB 7 and a 8) sitting across from us.

So this dude walks up to these girls, and he has another guy friend with him, and dude #1 introduces his mate and this character grabs HB8's hand, brings it to his lips, and kisses it.

Both girls look at each other and the one that got her hand kissed goes tomatoe red. From what I gathered the hand kisser never met these girls before.

What the fvck!? Anyone here pulled a move like this on some girls you don't even know? Seemed pretty ballsy for me, a bit spooky though... but that chick seemed taken back yet delighted. I've been thinking of trying and doing some shyt like that, but I might get slapped so I don't know.. risky...:eek:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Maybe he was on drugs? Maybe not... I'd probably give it a shot. I've done some crazy ass things. I always just go up to any girl saying random things. The other day at Perth (Australia), I just asked a girl to turn around for me so I could read her top (which had writing on it), she did, and well... I wasn't really reading it. I was checking out her boobs.
 

mateo_g

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
A man much wiser once said "fourtune favors the bold"

Remember this phrase when you see dj's do these kinds of things.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
At school, I approached two girls at the cafe` on lunch break... my scared pal ran off as he saw me approaching them... I said: "You're both very pretty girls. Just thought you should know that."

Felt pretty dumb, but I just did it for fun, once again. One of them was like: "Ooookay." But this is just a defence mechanism. They didn't have nothing to say, so that was what one of them came up with rather being silent.

It's fun though!
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Agh so true Mateo_g.

Holyshyt tails, I'm from Perth West Australia too, and I'm also 19! What suburb are you from? Uncanny...:eek:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Rockingham bro. Yourself?
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Mad. It's 1:38 am, and I got tafe today. Gotta wake up at 7am and catch the damn bus at 8:11 am. You know, it's kinda fun. I like getting out everyday. There are so many girls at the school.

Oh, here I go again, being that "other" person. I think this is the real me eh?
 
Top