"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ever run into a full blown bi@tch?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I'm walking through one of the college halls trying to get down the stairs and I get to a really narrow part of the hall way. So there's about 10 students laying down side by side, from one side of the wall to the other! I stop and pause for a sec. This one girl sorta looks up and says "so you probably wanna get through eh" in a witty type of way. So I reply YEAH. Now she was moving her legs in an EXTRA slow way and her friends didn't make an attempt to move, so i was like **** this! I said "well it looks like I gotta hop over you guys". So I pretty much hop-scotched my way over their legs etc. I didn't care, I had class to get to. So this same bi@tch yells out "WOW your awesome" with a sarcastic tone. As i'm looking back I see one of her fat whale friends giving me a sarcastic thumbs up. So I sarcastically give myself a round of applause and start clapping.

Man I really wanted to smack her. How do you deal with biatches like that?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Most of the time by ignoring. If there's a sharp witty comment on the tongue to fire back (maybe in this case something along the lines of, "You didn't need your friends. YOU lying down would have blocked more than enough.")

But most of the time by just ignoring. Keep a completely blank stare, don't look pissed, don't smile, nothing. Just keep walking. The cold shoulder.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
It's always the ugly and fat ones that have to get cute.I just ignore 'em they ain't sh!t anyways.

You always lose arguing with women cuz they have people's sympythy behind them.I don't even bother dealing with them outside of game.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
It's always the ugly and fat ones that have to get cute.I just ignore 'em they ain't sh!t anyways.

You always lose arguing with women cuz they have people's sympythy behind them.I don't even bother dealing with them outside of game.
this biatch was hot, her friend was the fat one. Both biatches though :)
 

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
One was hot and the other was her "duff" designated ugly fat friend. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I've met a couple, they tend to be talkative. I know one real well, my b1tch ass sister and one of my coworkers.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
glass

Hey,

You got to play the game and understand where they come from if you want to get in her pants.

1... Most women say a bunch of shvt...just blow it off.

2... Most women 'drown in a glass of water' ie:

You buy a green shirt, she says you should have bought a blue one.
You then buy a blue car and then she says you should have bought a green one.
You buy green curtains and she says you should have bought blue ones.

If you just blow off about 90% of what they say you will be slipping their panties off.

The hot babe on the floor? You should have asked her all about the 'demonstration' and told her you would love to join her but you are running short of time, but, you want to talk to her later about it.....

cave dweller
 

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Personally I would have just said I gave her 2 mins before calling the janitor to pick up the garbage, and just kept on walking...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
I said "well it looks like I gotta hop over you guys". So I pretty much hop-scotched my way over their legs etc. I didn't care, I had class to get to.
-u did care thats why u made this thread
-next time you will just walk on their legs if they dont move away, no hopping plz you should have more selfrespect than that.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
This happens to me occasionally, when I pass through narrow hallways between class. So I just step on their legs. Whoops, not my fault.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Double
-u did care thats why u made this thread
-next time you will just walk on their legs if they dont move away, no hopping plz you should have more selfrespect than that.
wow.. i lack self respect because i HOPPED over some legs


:rolleyes:
 

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
no of course not, you are fine, just be yourself, and never ever listen to criticism from people that just want to help you, becaus maybe it really could help you handle situations like that better in the future. but that would be bad, than you could no longer cry for sympathty:(
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
wow if you can't handle that wait till you experience life
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top