Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever notice when your not looking you find?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Strange phenomenon ive encountered. Have you noticed when your desperately trying to find someone whether it be LTR or just a quick bang, you end up with a low HB girl or you get a really bad one? Me and a friend were discussing this and he agreed when you dont look and dont really give a ****. Girls of higher quality flock to you? Like what the f*ck? What causes this? Anyone else encounter this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Strange phenomenon ive encountered. Have you noticed when your desperately trying to find someone whether it be LTR or just a quick bang, you end up with a low HB girl or you get a really bad one? Me and a friend were discussing this and he agreed when you dont look and dont really give a ****. Girls of higher quality flock to you? Like what the f*ck? What causes this? Anyone else encounter this?
Vibe. Calm. Cool.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also to add, you can’t fake an IDGAF attitude. Women can tell if you’re faking. You have to actually not care. This is why inner game is most important. Don’t be outcome dependent.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you relax and stop thinking about sex you become Suave. And women drool over Suave guys.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that is why Corey Wayne says women are like cats. When a woman likes you, she will chase you and help you.

All of you have to do is say yes to their advances.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women view you as less of a threat when you're not giving the vibe/impression you're trying to get with them so they naturally let their guard down and take what you say to them as sincere. This allows their emotions to roam freely and in most cases they start to fall for you.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Please dont think that a "dont give a fvck" attitude means your suppose to sit there and wait for girls to come to you which is what most guys do when they first learn about indifference with women......

Then they come back and say "what the hell man I act like I dont give a sh!t and I ignore girls and nothing happens" facepalm......

Indifference with women doesnt mean be inactive, it means be active without caring about her reactions, rejections, outcomes ect......

Also, dont worry to much about it because if you have to ask about it then it means you dont have it, guys learn about indifference with women then try to start acting like they dont care and it never works for them, why? Because it's not them.

The guys with true indifference are just being themselves, its natural for them, it's not something you learn or have to be taught.

Be yourself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this is entirely true. I don't see a difference between not giving a fvck and confidence.

I still falter at times when it comes to not giving a fvck, but I've learned to become aware of when I do. I can see the change in people's attitude the second I feel my frame slip, and I can feel it change back when I course correct and get it back.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed when im sitting there doing my own thing and a woman is chatting to me. Im just cool calm and collected. Almost reserved in a way. I dont flirt or anything and then i normally get the number close. Lol unreal