"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Ever notice when your not looking you find?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys. Strange phenomenon ive encountered. Have you noticed when your desperately trying to find someone whether it be LTR or just a quick bang, you end up with a low HB girl or you get a really bad one? Me and a friend were discussing this and he agreed when you dont look and dont really give a ****. Girls of higher quality flock to you? Like what the f*ck? What causes this? Anyone else encounter this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys. Strange phenomenon ive encountered. Have you noticed when your desperately trying to find someone whether it be LTR or just a quick bang, you end up with a low HB girl or you get a really bad one? Me and a friend were discussing this and he agreed when you dont look and dont really give a ****. Girls of higher quality flock to you? Like what the f*ck? What causes this? Anyone else encounter this?
Vibe. Calm. Cool.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Also to add, you can’t fake an IDGAF attitude. Women can tell if you’re faking. You have to actually not care. This is why inner game is most important. Don’t be outcome dependent.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Hey guys. Strange phenomenon ive encountered. Have you noticed when your desperately trying to find someone whether it be LTR or just a quick bang, you end up with a low HB girl or you get a really bad one? Me and a friend were discussing this and he agreed when you dont look and dont really give a ****. Girls of higher quality flock to you? Like what the f*ck? What causes this? Anyone else encounter this?
Once you relax and stop thinking about sex you become Suave. And women drool over Suave guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Women view you as less of a threat when you're not giving the vibe/impression you're trying to get with them so they naturally let their guard down and take what you say to them as sincere. This allows their emotions to roam freely and in most cases they start to fall for you.
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Please dont think that a "dont give a fvck" attitude means your suppose to sit there and wait for girls to come to you which is what most guys do when they first learn about indifference with women......

Then they come back and say "what the hell man I act like I dont give a sh!t and I ignore girls and nothing happens" facepalm......

Indifference with women doesnt mean be inactive, it means be active without caring about her reactions, rejections, outcomes ect......

Also, dont worry to much about it because if you have to ask about it then it means you dont have it, guys learn about indifference with women then try to start acting like they dont care and it never works for them, why? Because it's not them.

The guys with true indifference are just being themselves, its natural for them, it's not something you learn or have to be taught.

Be yourself.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I agree that this is entirely true. I don't see a difference between not giving a fvck and confidence.

I still falter at times when it comes to not giving a fvck, but I've learned to become aware of when I do. I can see the change in people's attitude the second I feel my frame slip, and I can feel it change back when I course correct and get it back.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
I just noticed when im sitting there doing my own thing and a woman is chatting to me. Im just cool calm and collected. Almost reserved in a way. I dont flirt or anything and then i normally get the number close. Lol unreal
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top