Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever notice married people's pics on Facebook?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had to be on FB for a minute and I got caught up in looking at some posts that people liked, tagged or commented on. They always have pics of them and their kids in their profile and header, but rarely of their spouse. I've seen this in young couples, middle aged couples and senior citizen couples. Now, compare this to people who are in relationships and are not married with kids. You see both parents and the kids. If they have not spawn yet, then they have each other in the pictures. What am I getting at? Well, what has changed to where prior to marriage, they are together in pics for the world to see. In marriage, it's only them or them and their offspring, rarely the profile and header pics have both and the kids.

Why is that?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people can deny the simple, natural urge to pair up and procreate. If you remove spiritual activity from life, you're left with simple animalistic desires. Most people are just sheep with no real direction in their life besides what the culture tells them.

That said, nothing wrong with having your kids on facebook (within reason).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point being made is, often once a woman is married and has kids, the man is an afterthought.

Forgotten enough to the point that she advertises everything but him.

Something to think about.
I've noticed this. But - I've noticed married fathers do it, too. I think kids just become the focal point regardless.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No father will be unconditionally loved the same way a women loves her kids or pet. As Danger said husbands/fathers become an afterthought once the women's seed has sprouted. It's like a flip switches in their head where the man isn't as important anymore.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think the point being made is, often once a woman is married and has kids, the man is an afterthought.

Forgotten enough to the point that she advertises everything but him.

Something to think about.

This.^^^

In other words, once they create the children, the man's many duty was done. It's appears like the man's only use is his sperm and once the child is alive, he's devalued. If he gets on her bad side, divorce, alimony, child support, division of assets AND playing for the home the family lives in, while he's barred from there. Not to mention, limited time with his kids. This has a profound effect on both girls and boys. What proof? Look at what the millenials and gen-z have turned into. Men are emotional panzies. The ladies are promiscious, have their own money, jump from c0ck to c0ck and then want to appear as the good little girl in white for their wedding day. White means purity. You'd have to go to Utah these days for that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think they quit posting hubby’s pics at the same time they start to find him unattractive. The exact same time they start cheating on him and/or start looking for his replacement.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I think they quit posting hubby’s pics at the same time they start to find him unattractive. The exact same time they start cheating on him and/or start looking for his replacement.
By then the woman has also lost her looks and has run out of options as well. Whatever her replacement options, they can't be all that good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Another thing you guys should watch, and I couldn't believe it. If I found out about this and I was even blue pilled, I would had flipped. But, Rich's video below. It's a diddy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So what's the alternative to marriage? Complaining for the rest of your life on the internet to sosuave anons.
Pick your poison dude. I just provide the information. You still have free will. You can jump down the rabbit hole and take your chances or proceed in life knowing what you are getting in to. If you want to get married, go ahead. Just don't say no one tried to show you the risks at hand.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Pick your poison dude. I just provide the information. You still have free will. You can jump down the rabbit hole and take your chances or proceed in life knowing what you are getting in to. If you want to get married, go ahead. Just don't say no one tried to show you the risks at hand.
Why do you claim to be so eager to discover and propagate the truth about women but not about race? It seems like you are far more eager to talk about women than race or nationality:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-growing-number-of-life-long-solo-men.258398/#post-2630321

The so-called truth seekers refuse to even investigate the lies regarding New Zealand's fake mass shooting while they still can before it's memory holed:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/mosque-shooting-49-dead.258136/#post-2629539

So I'll say the same to you: you still have free will and have the opportunity to investigate the truth about race and false flags while you still can. You can swallow the lies all you want, but remember I gave you the chance to discover the truth.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took a cursory scroll through my friends list. It's true, you're right, there's a good number of married moms whose profile pics are of them and their kid(s). However I also saw about an equal amount of married moms with pictures of just them and their husbands - in all honesty. There were a few of the whole family, a few of the husband and the kids. Finally, a lot of married guys had the same split - pics of kids or them + kids, sometimes with wife, sometimes not. There were also individual pics of the person but I ignored those.

There is something to be said for signaling though. Also to be fair some parents might be against posting pics of their kids altogether (which is probably a good thing).

Anyway, these things like all things boil down to screening and frame. You can't predict everything but you can tell whether a woman has the propensity to treat you like a king or a dog, but a lot of it depends on the man as well. That is, if you choose to settle down and procreate which I'm guessing most of you would rather not.