Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever met a real player? (Non-sosuave member)

Ever met a real player? (Non-sosuave member)

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't but i know several guys who know pretty much about girls.

If you have met them or talked to them in person, post your questions and their replies.

Last edited:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew several guys who qualify as being called a player. One of them is a very good friend, but i never really asked him any questions on how he does it because its very obvious. for example at a party he'll pick a girl he wants to mack on, then he does and then he takes her to another room or a bathroom to "have a talk in quiet". 10-15 minutes later he runs out already half undressed and starts asking everyone for a spare condom. he knows what and who he wants then he goes for it no matter how hot the girl is, simple as that.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew one briefly. To put it simply - the guy has some steel cahoonas! No matter how hot the chick was, she was still approachable for him. He also had great convo skills - he freestyle raps. Knows exactly what to say.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
at least 5 people at my school are natural "players." Always are C&F, get whoever they want, and even the goth, ugly, un-popular, insecure girls like them.

-Disconnect,

If he freestyle raps, then he's a "playa" not "player." haha:cool:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 players are your school? are you going to High School? I think there would be more.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, talk about a stupid topic.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this topic stupid? You know, if you got a problem then why did you even post here anyway? To increase your post or what? Grow up and shut up.

I don't really believe that there are players unless they have been with any girl and have gotten number after a first conversation with that girl. I've met some guys who are pretty cool and they get girls to hug them. I noticed that they first started off by finding a way to start a conversation with a girl, then the next day the guy would talk to them like they are now cool with the guy. Then a week later or so, the guy would get hugs, probaly kisses. I've seen this before and i noticed that the one thing you need in order to get hugs and kisses is by your body language. Then comes your personality.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No matter how hot the chick was, she was still approachable for him."

That's an attitude of "Everyone come to me".

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

My freshman roommate, Shawn. Had a different girl over practically every day. Would be on the phone with 2 different girls on average, at the same time. Had a wardrobe full of stuff they bought for him.

I still feel bad about the time I had to work on a final while he had one of his ladies over. But hell, he got enough ass as it was.:cool:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you still roommates with him?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched him go from AFC to DJ over a few years. Watched him try all kinds of things and weed out some, play up others. Interesting process to watch.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool.. want to share some stories with us?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a recently turned 19 yr old friend from Bahamas. Lost his virginity @ 13 i think, over 40 women slept with, pulled a stripped on his 19th birthday, made out with the engaged bartender @ the club, the other bartender tried to give him head in the back n he declined, n he has the other other bartenders #. He had gurls fighting over him the 2nd nite he went to the club

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want to share stories?