Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever lied to get laid?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
As a late bloomer looking to score, I really had no choice but to lie about age.

Example 1:

I was 33 and in Vegas. This very cute 21 yo thought I was 23, so I just agreed with her. This other random guy who was also 33 was gaming her gf who was also 21. She asked his age. He was honest and said 33. He was blown out (rejected) instantly.

Example 2:

I was 35 and making out with this lady who looked the same age as me. I figured that there would be no need to lie because we were approximately the same age anyway right? So I told her the truth that I was 35. She said she was 35 also. She immediately turned cold and rejected me. She must have thought I was a bit younger. Being the same age killed her cougar fantasy lol.

Example 3:

I was talking to this lady about 33/34 yo. She seemed quite into me. I figured that I would be honest. When she asked my age, I said 38. She said, "Eww you're old" and ended the conversation shortly after.

Anyway, to make a long study short, I think age honesty is ok for an LTR , but all 6+ ONS' I've done were only possible by lying about age.

Back on topic...

Other lies I've used....

1. "I'm here in business" when I'm vacationing alone lol.

2. "I like dogs" when I friggin' hate dogs but every chick has one or wants to get one lol.

3. "Two years" when asked about the length of longest LTR. Three months or two years, what's the difference lol?
Could not agree more with Mike's points here, you can pass the look or the game check but if your age doesnt fit her "criteria" (what society tell her she should like) you're screwed at least before she invested something in you (sex ofc).

Once you are intimate with the girl you can be honest, in fact before sex she will find any possible reason to reject you, after sex she will find any possible reason to confirm herself she did right.

The same fact of being hairy could mean "weird" or "manly" according to the time your c0ck has been inside her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last night, i was a contract pilot working southeast Asia and ex airforce fighter jet pilot.....almost got the lay....heavy make out groping..walk to home with her and another friend and a another guy going after the other friend...however....the evil white girl friend ****blocked me and the other dude saying she had to fly out the next day and wanted to spend more time with her friend alone. right when we reached their place.....

i usually go with engineer...but figured i would spice it up a bit....mma fighter is also always good to use....male stripper would also be fun to use....could arouse fantasy feelings in a good slut....definitely will say that my next night out and post results