Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever lied to get laid?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't just mean told a girl sweet nothings to get her into bed. I mean told a flat-out verifiable untruth.

I came close once - I was on a trip and hit it off with a local girl. On my second to last day she texted wanting to come over, but added "are you planning on staying here? If you are, do you have condoms?"

I couldn't do it. I confessed I was leaving and we didn't bang.

Anything similar?

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't be a lie to say, this is my second to last day. And then you could have banged her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've told women I was recently checked for STDs and clean when I really wasn't checked at all and had no idea if I was clean or not. Bad, I know.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
I usually lied about my age.
Like the corrupt judge that I am, I've done age, occupation, I could go on and on. But look how much women do it to us!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
And I don't just mean told a girl sweet nothings to get her into bed. I mean told a flat-out verifiable untruth.

I came close once - I was on a trip and hit it off with a local girl. On my second to last day she texted wanting to come over, but added "are you planning on staying here? If you are, do you have condoms?"

Anything similar?

Yes.....I do it all the time...stop being a white knight man....it's one thing if you have your own personal honor code about lying...i can respect that...but if it's for the girl's sake than you are being silly...they lie all the time...i will say anything to get them into bed...i'll be with you forever dah dah dah i am an american airlines pilot...who cares man...it's all in good fun...i think of it as acting...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Leporello said:

Anything similar?
With questions like this it makes me wonder how innocent everyone is on here. Unless it's the mother of your children and you have a family to raise, you have to do whatever it takes to get laid, as long as its legal.

You guys are living in a fantasy world if you are worried about stuff like that. You have to keep the charade going for as much and as far as you can. Nothing is legitimate, nothing is what it seems. Just keep the image going until you get what you want out of the deal. Work at things, create a massive image, be sharp, and be smart and you'll get laid like crazy.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The truth or falsity of what comes out of my mouth is irrelevant when sex is on the line. I will (within reason) say what I have to say to get the job done, unless for some reason it grossly violates the few scruples I have left. And I say that as a general statement, since I can't think of any scruples I still have, though there must be some...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only do it if I'm 100% certain it won't come back to bite me

I.E don't tell her you're a master computer hacker if you know nothing of computers and cannot, say, fix hers when she gets a virus

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never felt like I've HAD to lie to get laid.

But then, lying doesn't usually even occur to me as an option. When it comes to women, I want them to like me for myself, so I don't misrepresent myself, that would be defeating the purpose. And I'm not desperate for sex, so I don't feel like I have to lie to get sex. And if it's a slvtty girl, I feel like I should be more than enough for her as I really am, anyway. I mean, I wouldn't mind lying and telling her I had a 12 inch d!ck, but she would find out soon enough that isn't true anyway, lol.

I had a friend of mine when I was younger, he used to lie to girls all the time to impress them, about how he was wealthy, and on famous rock tours. So it worked for him, good for him I guess, I couldn't do it. Funny thing is, he was a good looking guy anyway, girls used to talk about how hot he looked, so he didn't really have to lie anyway.

B

BeDJ

I've always told women on the first date that I'm looking for something long term. Not necessarily a lie, but not necessarily the truth either.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my early 20's, yes. About how many siblings I had, my age, if I had a partner, my job, what i was studying, all sorts of stuff. Just general b@stard type behaviour.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
When I was in my early 20's, yes. About how many siblings I had, my age, if I had a partner, my job, what i was studying, all sorts of stuff..
What possible difference could it make how many siblings you have? Why would you lie about something like that? Or was it just practice to stay good at lying? I suppose that could be helpful, if you're into that sort of thing.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
I've always told women on the first date that I'm looking for something long term. Not necessarily a lie, but not necessarily the truth either.

I always tell women I am willing to build something long term with the right girl. Which really isn't a lie. If the perfect girl comes along, I'll do long term.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I usually lied about my age.
Done the same in the last years, to my gf too till we got togheter, told her first that I was 25 then a couple of months later that I was 27, then a couple of months later my real age.

logicallefty said:
I've told women I was recently checked for STDs and clean when I really wasn't checked at all and had no idea if I was clean or not. Bad, I know.
Countless times.

Anyway the biggest lies I say are the ones about me believing in women being free to live their sexual life freely with no burden and no obligation...as if they really believe that any decent guy would be serious with a girl who fvck around...

Yeah girl go ahead tell me about your broken ass while I nod saying its important to try out new things, yeah tell me how you fvcked that guy the first night while I nod and say that physical attraction is what really matters :whistle:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I've pretended to agree with girls on political things but not sure that counts...in my mind it's just peace-keeping, as most of the girls I know can't bear to be argued with.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Done the same in the last years, to my gf too till we got togheter, told her first that I was 25 then a couple of months later that I was 27, then a couple of months later my real age.

Countless times.

Anyway the biggest lies I say are the ones about me believing in women being free to live their sexual life freely with no burden and no obligation...as if they really believe that any decent guy would be serious with a girl who fvck around...

Yeah girl go ahead tell me about your broken ass while I nod saying its important to try out new things, yeah tell me how you fvcked that guy the first night while I nod and say that physical attraction is what really matters
:whistle:

hmmm.. thats a good way to get them comfortable and open up. I never thought about that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
zekko said:
I've never felt like I've HAD to lie to get laid.
As a late bloomer looking to score, I really had no choice but to lie about age.

Example 1:

I was 33 and in Vegas. This very cute 21 yo thought I was 23, so I just agreed with her. This other random guy who was also 33 was gaming her gf who was also 21. She asked his age. He was honest and said 33. He was blown out (rejected) instantly.

Example 2:

I was 35 and making out with this lady who looked the same age as me. I figured that there would be no need to lie because we were approximately the same age anyway right? So I told her the truth that I was 35. She said she was 35 also. She immediately turned cold and rejected me. She must have thought I was a bit younger. Being the same age killed her cougar fantasy lol.

Example 3:

I was talking to this lady about 33/34 yo. She seemed quite into me. I figured that I would be honest. When she asked my age, I said 38. She said, "Eww you're old" and ended the conversation shortly after.

Anyway, to make a long study short, I think age honesty is ok for an LTR , but all 6+ ONS' I've done were only possible by lying about age.

Back on topic...

Other lies I've used....

1. "I'm here in business" when I'm vacationing alone lol.

2. "I like dogs" when I friggin' hate dogs but every chick has one or wants to get one lol.

3. "Two years" when asked about the length of longest LTR. Three months or two years, what's the difference lol?

Last edited: