Anyone here have experience hitting on their hygienist? Any have a success story?
Every time I leave from the dental office I just can’t get the hygienist out of my mind. She has a quirky personality, is thin, and is very attractive. I get the impression that she would be great in a LTR. She is also Italian (non Americanized).
I haven’t seen this girl in over a year and despite that fact she remembers everything I’ve talked to her about the previous time I visited her. Could she be purposely remembering me?
The good thing is, I was totally dressed out. I had my shinny shoes on and everything.
Today I was just rather friendly with her. I complimented her and thanked her for her work. I even asked her if she was working out. I told her that she has been for the past two years. I told her that she looked great. I don’t think she believed me because she said something about her being pale faced. (From working in the room all day with no sunlight). She told me that she is basically locked in the room all day. She said that she is basically just like the furniture there.
This girl seems rather shy so eye contact with her isn’t natural for some reason. I wasn’t used to this. Maybe she feels unattractive with her scrubs on. Regardless, it is really hard to tell if she is interested. I’m not used to shy girls and I’m not sure if it could also be a client / patient relationship issue.
The problem is that I only see this girl every 6 months. I've scheduled another dental appointment with the doctor a few weeks from now, but it isn’t with her. I might get the chance to see her again if I take a peek in her room. I think that getting past that client patient relationship isn’t going to be comfortable however.
It is my hope that hygienists all have fantasies about dating a guy who was their patient.
If there is anyone out there that has experience dating a hygienist please post your experiences. Thanks. I need as much information as possible.
Every time I leave from the dental office I just can’t get the hygienist out of my mind. She has a quirky personality, is thin, and is very attractive. I get the impression that she would be great in a LTR. She is also Italian (non Americanized).
I haven’t seen this girl in over a year and despite that fact she remembers everything I’ve talked to her about the previous time I visited her. Could she be purposely remembering me?
The good thing is, I was totally dressed out. I had my shinny shoes on and everything.
Today I was just rather friendly with her. I complimented her and thanked her for her work. I even asked her if she was working out. I told her that she has been for the past two years. I told her that she looked great. I don’t think she believed me because she said something about her being pale faced. (From working in the room all day with no sunlight). She told me that she is basically locked in the room all day. She said that she is basically just like the furniture there.
This girl seems rather shy so eye contact with her isn’t natural for some reason. I wasn’t used to this. Maybe she feels unattractive with her scrubs on. Regardless, it is really hard to tell if she is interested. I’m not used to shy girls and I’m not sure if it could also be a client / patient relationship issue.
The problem is that I only see this girl every 6 months. I've scheduled another dental appointment with the doctor a few weeks from now, but it isn’t with her. I might get the chance to see her again if I take a peek in her room. I think that getting past that client patient relationship isn’t going to be comfortable however.
It is my hope that hygienists all have fantasies about dating a guy who was their patient.
If there is anyone out there that has experience dating a hygienist please post your experiences. Thanks. I need as much information as possible.