Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever get tired of plates?

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one girl over Tuesday and one Wednesday and honestly it left me a bit sad. It was their ideas to come over and netflix and chill but I have no emotional connection to them and the random hookups just make me miss an actual connection even more. Anyone else feel like this? Maybe it's my age but I am over the random hookups, sometimes it's fun just for a confidence boost or a challenge.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its not fun, stop doing it. Drop all your plates. Start fresh, and only approach / attempt to date women who are stirring your emotions. If you are not feeling it after the first date, next them. Your rates will go down (as you focus on quality) but if it is important to you - go for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't personally understand why a one-night stand has to be regarded as shallow and lacking quality and emotion. The best ones I've had were one-and-dones.

Beware the dogma of societal mores.
He said it's more fun for him if there is a emotional connection. Not just boning a warm body... If that's how he feels he may have past thru the phase and wants something more fulfilling for HIM.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's time to look for a relationship that can offer you a different dynamic. Whatever makes you feel good.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to find happiness in yourself man. I know exactly what you go through because I struggle with the same exact thing. I guess thats the reason I get into a lot of relationships. Learn to make your self happy and just use girls for sex until you find that one that is "perfect" by your own criteria.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to find happiness in yourself man.
This. Also, it seems like maybe those two women aren't quality women. I mean quality in regards to what you want in a woman.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ever get tired of plates?
Yes, all of the time lol. We are going through a unique time in my opinion, because as I have pointed out the vast majority of women are only good for Sex and Companionship benefits. The issue occurs when you just don't "feel like" hanging around women (thus the companionship benefit offers aren't intriguing anymore) and you are tired of fvcking them for right now, so what's left? You will realize that very little is left.

Don't get me wrong, some girls can provide good conversation, debate, and might even help you out here or there, or teach you a couple of things. But for the life of me, these chicks are extremely rare unicorns in this market.