"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ever forget anyone you've slept with?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I found this a bit disturbing... I set out around a year ago to make a list of the people I've slept with, only to find that I couldn't remember close to all of them.

This in itself wasn't very important, but something just happened while I was on aol that made me remember it.. I got a random IM from someone saying "Hey, I'll bet you don't remember who this is.. and if i told you, you'd be like.. who?". So, I played along and had her send over her pictures - she knew a good deal about me at a earlier time in my life, around 3 years back - where I worked then, what I drove, etc. So, here's the convo from the point where I got the pictures - it makes for interesting reading.

Mislitlbit: ok
Mislitlbit: u there
Jerbee99: the pix didnt make me remember anything.. so whats the deal -- we just met or something?
Mislitlbit: we slept together
Jerbee99: waittt. tell me a little more about yourself than that
Mislitlbit: i dont know....we met at your work and u came over to my house on day and we went back to the mall, and then you came back to my house and we just chilled. We only talked like for maybe 2 weeks then i moved to FL.
Mislitlbit: anyway.........i was just saying hey
Jerbee99 you're still in florida?
Misliltit: no..im back in BR
Jerbee02: oh really.. what do you do now?

We'll see how this goes... anyway, I thought it was kinda funny that someone I'd never have remembered popped up like that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
hahahaha

i wrote a list down once i think. i got up to like 35 and i knew there was more.

i cant remember where i put it!

i havnt gone back to writting a list. And i dont remember everyone anyway. oh well.

so no, i dont remember.

but if something happened like that, i would be asking her to refresh my memory....in private
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
yep, i've forgotten them but that's because i wanted to forget.
now you need to make a list of the "forgotten, but revisited" list
 

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Pittsburgh
Some times I'll be driving along and see someone who brings back a memory. Here's an even harder one, try to remember every girl you have gotten hed from or felt up. OMG I tried one time and almost went crazy!!! I would think I was done then I would think up another one or two chicks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
Originally posted by dig it
hahahaha

i wrote a list down once i think. i got up to like 35 and i knew there was more.
Thats too funny! I got the idea to make a list about 4 months ago. I knew I slept with approximately 50 women at the time, but I could only remember about 25. and of the 25, some I couldnt remember names but remembered who they were.

Funny how you forget the places you have stuck WILLY. :eek:
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
"Funny how you forget the places you have stuck WILLY. "

So, if a girl says, " Well I dunno where it's been." You can say, "it's all good, I dunno where it's been either." LOL
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
3, and yes I forgot one of them once. All in the last 15 months so I guess in the next 5 years I should sleep with at least 10-15 more (I hope!). I'm sure I'll remember them all...
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Originally posted by So pimp its scary

So, if a girl says, " Well I dunno where it's been." You can say, "it's all good, I dunno where it's been either." LOL
lol!!!! :D

I'll have to remember that one!
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
You guys must have been very drunk or have a very poor memory to forget something like that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
haha. Yeh i really did write out a list once, i put down name, age, time when met, and what happened.

The majority of them came from clubs and friends of people i knew.

Now, a real man can walk down the street and pick up, so they say. Its coming
 
Top