Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even women admit its about LMS

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Fix your SMV.

Hit the gym.

Do it.
We’ve been over this. I’m stronger, tougher, more masculine, better looking, and just overall better than you. I’ve worked hard to get it. Longer than you actually have lol. But I know what is truth and what is false truth.

Everything you say is false truth.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, and status are a form of external validation. Game (ie strong character) is focused on more internal strength.

Its become quite apparent that the op needs MONEY to get women. I mean, it is the only word used he capitalizes every single time he types it. Then the op also needs looks and status to get women.

Using his MONEY, looks and status is his "game". Everybody has a way to attract women, a way to get their hearts and a way to make them want you. That is the definition of game. His game doesn't derive from a strong character as he exhibits low value behaviors such as being combative and overly competitive.

His game is his MONEY, then his looks and not likely his status. This illustrate to all of us that there are many ways to attract women and it is your choice on what path you will use to attract them.

Thank you for the great example of your game using MONEY and looks and status.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS will get you laid and/or make you an ATM and entertainment provider. If that's what you want, go for it. If you're not employing game, women will walk all over you. You'll never understand your own worth, you'll have trouble keeping women emotionally engaged and you'll be losing half your stuff in the divorce courts. Conversely you'll be an emotionless, bitter, sad sack of a person who sleeps with women until they realize you have nothing to offer them other than looks and cash, or you'll continually keep women at distance and dumping them because you're "red pill". The truth is though, that you know you're just some muscles with some money and that there's nothing else to you. Hopefully one day you'll realize you're just projecting that onto women and take some initiative to improve your personality and character. Or maybe you'll spam a forum somewhere, unable to see past your ideological lens while ignoring countless people who are giving you explicit information that contradicts your absolutist mentality. Maybe then you'll stop misleading others with your blind and bitter troll like bull****. Then again, probably not.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face palm. You can't rescue people from the confines of their own mind.

o_O

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A sure fire way to know when a woman is really into you; is when they invest money into you without any coercion on your part.

Sceptical?

Come, let daddy teach u nubs.

1st say phulease....

After all daddy knows best.

@Urbanyst ;)

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sure fire way to know when a woman is really into you; is when they invest money into you without any coercion on your part.

Sceptical?

Come, let daddy teach u nubs.

1st say phulease....

After all daddy knows best.

@Urbanyst ;)
My gf earns more than me and fights to pay for things. My friends say I'm 1-2 points below her in looks, I have no status. Tell me game is blue pill!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has no credibility here, posts nothing about real interreactions with women but posts troll threads for reaction multiple times a week.

How sad must this guy really be?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read this whole thread, i can definitively say 2 things

1. Urbanyst types like a bot with canned responses these days

2. How can LMS be the be-all end all if during high school and college everyone is broke and status is relatively easily obtained? Does that mean nobody is really trying? That everyone gets girls pre-25? That no one does? Sounds to me like OP is neglecting to mention that LMS standards aren't necessarily all that high, could be as simple as "be decent at a sport and be able to afford your own lunch"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More blue pill sh*t.

Women use emotions to control men. They are not emotional about men unless the man has VALUE to improve her lifestyle.

If you don't have the goods.. the woman won't give a sh*t about you regardless of your behavior.

Proof. Pay attention to the "dating in the dark" segment of this video (5:10).

"Could I see this person on top of me?" - THERE IT IS IN A NUTSHELL!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can LMS be the be-all end all if during high school and college everyone is broke and status is relatively easily obtained?
I'm not disagreeing with your point, but it did get me thinking about my high school days.
Obviously kids who were from well off families tended to be more popular. They dressed nice and drove nice cars. Probably had better social connections to begin with as well.
I had some friends whose families owned local businesses, and they would work there, and it seemed like they always had access to money.
When I was a senior, I worked a full time job, but it didn't pay that well.

Guru was talking about emotional connections being the missing aspect of LMS, and I would agree with that. Emotions and the social aspect, although I kind of think that can fall under Status, especially if you define it broadly.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
We’ve been over this. I’m stronger, tougher, more masculine, better looking, and just overall better than you. I’ve worked hard to get it. Longer than you actually have lol. But I know what is truth and what is false truth.

Everything you say is false truth.
That's your response?

LOL.

Can't prove your points for sh*t as usual.

Fix your SMV.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Looks, money, and status are a form of external validation. Game (ie strong character) is focused on more internal strength.

Its become quite apparent that the op needs MONEY to get women. I mean, it is the only word used he capitalizes every single time he types it. Then the op also needs looks and status to get women.

Using his MONEY, looks and status is his "game". Everybody has a way to attract women, a way to get their hearts and a way to make them want you. That is the definition of game. His game doesn't derive from a strong character as he exhibits low value behaviors such as being combative and overly competitive.

His game is his MONEY, then his looks and not likely his status. This illustrate to all of us that there are many ways to attract women and it is your choice on what path you will use to attract them.

More blue pill coping lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Having read this whole thread, i can definitively say 2 things

1. Urbanyst types like a bot with canned responses these days

2. How can LMS be the be-all end all if during high school and college everyone is broke and status is relatively easily obtained? Does that mean nobody is really trying? That everyone gets girls pre-25? That no one does? Sounds to me like OP is neglecting to mention that LMS standards aren't necessarily all that high, could be as simple as "be decent at a sport and be able to afford your own lunch"
You're saying LOOKS and STATUS don't exist in High School and college?

Guys.. you're embarrassing yourselves lol.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better question: Who doesn't like money looks and status? Big whoop.
Personality and character plays a part in this too. Confidence, self-control, and challenge has a huge influence.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Better question: Who doesn't like money looks and status? Big whoop.
Personality and character plays a part in this too. Confidence, self-control, and challenge has a huge influence.
LMS = Opens the door
COMPATIBILITY = Staying power

Game = Worthless PUA bullsh*t

That's it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

U r right. Nicely put @Roober

Game, a man's modus operandi - his version of masculinity - character.