Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even women admit its about LMS

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
While this is true, specifically that women are opportunistic, women are also very emotional. Learn how to captivate the emotions of women, and you will have an army of loyal soldiers at your beck and call, provided there is sufficient value. However, fail to invoke her emotions, even with sufficient value, then accept your Fate as a tool until she secures the Bigger, Better Deal and drops you like an item.

Neither LMS nor “game” are mutually exclusive. Do both.
More blue pill sh*t.

Women use emotions to control men. They are not emotional about men unless the man has VALUE to improve her lifestyle.

If you don't have the goods.. the woman won't give a sh*t about you regardless of your behavior.

Proof. Pay attention to the "dating in the dark" segment of this video (5:10).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bartenders do get girls. And so do surgeons. Which one would you rather be? Do you want to catch uber with a chick you just pulled to your shared 1 bedroom studio apartment because you are a broke bartender, or would you rather take her back to your condo? I'll be the surgeon anyday, and take my chances with women, rather than aim low and try really hard with game while living bummy and penny pinching my whole life.
That wasn’t your original point. You said ‘’Have you ever wondered why two guys can run the same "game" and one could come across as a creep and the other as charming? VALUE.’’

The game has NOTHING to do with VALUE. You could be a surgeon and not know how to talk to girls. You could have 15 condos to take her back to but not know how to because you have no game.

A does not mean you’ll get B. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive for A, but it’s not a cause and effect issue.

The problem of "I have all the money in the world but my game sucks" is better problem to have than "I have solid game but I'm a bum."
Yes of course. But now you are talking extremes.

At least with money you can just buy women.

You must be young. By the time you're 30 and your hormones are no longer raging, you would notice that you can only tolerate like 5% of females out there anyway.

Either way, it is better to have abundance and wealth when you get older and realize most women are annoying and you're probably better off going to the strip clubs...or go Bangkok or some sh!t where they worship white guys with money.
I think you must be young.

Sosuave advice; Get money, money, money, money, money. Don’t learn a new craft or value your youth or improve your education or meet as many people as you can. Just get money. Because once you are in your late 30s or early 40s and are a millionaire, the hot girls will suddenly realize how awesome you are while all your friends and married with kids.

To each his own.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life and women are one. The better you do in life, the better you do with women. Generally. Unless there is something horribly wrong with you (autisitic, social retard,etc).

Guys who go after what they want in life have the same mentality with women. It is congruent for an alpha male to conquer his life (a la pook) and conquer women as well. There is no duality.

You want real principles on how to improve?

The same principles that applies to business applies to women. It's a numbers game. You strike out every time you don't try. You have to offer value to receive value. And of course, you cannot offer what you don't HAVE. So be a man of value. And offer it to women. And they will want to suck your c0ck. It's simple economics.

Women are economical, they are not romantic!
Sigh...Again with the boring conclusions. Do you guys think someone is sitting around thinking "I have nothing to offer women. Why don't they like me??" My friends are all highly educated, fit, and working 6 figure jobs. Some do VASTLY better with women than others. This website is dedicated to relationship psychology and how to best approach different situations. Not this trite BS about how the solution to life is improving yourself.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urbanyst, the master of game "theory".

Look, he even has youtube vids to prove it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like you possess a four-word vocabulary: "blue pill," "red pill," "horseshlt," and "LMS." Have yet to see one logical point.
LOL.

Personal attacks because you can't prove your points for sh*t.

Stay on topic or leave my thread.

Thanks.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh...Again with the boring conclusions. Do you guys think someone is sitting around thinking "I have nothing to offer women. Why don't they like me??" My friends are all highly educated, fit, and working 6 figure jobs. Some do VASTLY better with women than others. This website is dedicated to relationship psychology and how to best approach different situations. Not this trite BS about how the solution to life is improving yourself.
If you highly educated, fit, and working 6 figure jobs and still having problems getting laid, then that puts you in the minority (of having weird problems). What you need is an actual psychologist and not sosuave gurus.

I have seen a direct correlation between my success in life and women. It's because I am a normal guy. I have female friends that say stuff like "Wow he's really tall, or is he really a doctor?" all the time. I have been rejected in the past for still being in college. I don't know what reality you live in, but if you look good, have a good career, and aren't weird, you will be an option for most women.

It is actually really easy to get laid with baseline LMS. Now, finding a woman who has perfect chemistry with you - that's a different story.

No amount of "self improvement" is going to increase your odds of finding perfect connection and chemistry. All you can do is put your best foot forward and let the game play itself out.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
That wasn’t your original point. You said ‘’Have you ever wondered why two guys can run the same "game" and one could come across as a creep and the other as charming? VALUE.’’

The game has NOTHING to do with VALUE. You could be a surgeon and not know how to talk to girls. You could have 15 condos to take her back to but not know how to because you have no game.

A does not mean you’ll get B. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive for A, but it’s not a cause and effect issue.

Yes of course. But now you are talking extremes.

I think you must be young.

Sosuave advice; Get money, money, money, money, money. Don’t learn a new craft or value your youth or improve your education or meet as many people as you can. Just get money. Because once you are in your late 30s or early 40s and are a millionaire, the hot girls will suddenly realize how awesome you are while all your friends and married with kids.

To each his own.

In my experience, it is the opposite. The more I am successful in life, the more entitled I feel with women. I don't understand how you can have 15 condos and still not feel entitled with women. Don't you have an ego? Confidence comes from worldly success. Confidence does not exist in a vacuum.

Now, there are "naturals" out there who got laid at 12 years old and somehow are able to pull no matter how broke they are. There are outliers.

It is not working on your game vs working on your career. You need both worldly success and social skills. But LMS opens doors for you.

Everyone needs social skills. But in order to get into the door, you need to have some baseline value, aka LMS.

Honestly, I am more of a looks guy than a money guy. Because looks gives you the benefit of the doubt even before the woman knows what you do. I have been approached over 100 times in my life because the girl thought I was cute. No argument in the world is going to convince me looks don't matter.

However, even though I grew up getting approached left and right, I was somewhat socially awkward. It took awhile for me to calibrate to getting seduced.

But without looks, I wouldn't even have the problem of not knowing how to handle women approaching me.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you highly educated, fit, and working 6 figure jobs and still having problems getting laid, then that puts you in the minority (of having weird problems). What you need is an actual psychologist and not sosuave gurus.

I have seen a direct correlation between my success in life and women. It's because I am a normal guy. I have female friends that say stuff like "Wow he's really tall, or is he really a doctor?" all the time. I have been rejected in the past for still being in college. I don't know what reality you live in, but if you look good, have a good career, and aren't weird, you will be an option for most women.

It is actually really easy to get laid with baseline LMS. Now, finding a woman who has perfect chemistry with you - that's a different story.

No amount of "self improvement" is going to increase your odds of finding perfect connection and chemistry. All you can do is put your best foot forward and let the game play itself out.
Yeah because approach anxiety isn't a thing. Neither is needy or oneitis behavior. Or the ability to make a good first impression. Or the ability to gauge interest levels.

You aren't a pokemon card with stats written on you that women bid on. Again you could easily say "well if the product your selling is so great, why have a marketing team?"

These threads are incredibly boring to read...

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
While this is true, specifically that women are opportunistic, women are also very emotional. Learn how to captivate the emotions of women, and you will have an army of loyal soldiers at your beck and call, provided there is sufficient value. However, fail to invoke her emotions, even with sufficient value, then accept your Fate as a tool until she secures the Bigger, Better Deal and drops you like an item.

Neither LMS nor “game” are mutually exclusive. Do both.

This is what I believe too. But I wouldn't call it "game." I would cal it self confidence. When you express yourself without any state friction, you are at your most attractive. I don't know about you, but all of mu state friction disappears when I work out, have status, and make money.

I can't captivate the emotions of women unless I am captivated by my own sense of self worth based on my hard work, will, and achievements.

Of course, my values might be different from yours. I value hard work and actual success. Only when I live up to my values am I able to express myself confidently.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Stay on topic or leave my thread.

Thanks.
No personal attack, simply an observation. You use a handful of words and bring zero logical points forward.

As to the subject of the thread that LMS matters. Everyone already knows this. So your thread it akin to your saying, "Hey the sky is blue. You're all blue pill and every retort otherwise is horseshlt."

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
No personal attack, simply an observation. You use a handful of words and bring zero logical points forward.

As to the subject of the thread that LMS matters. Everyone already knows this. So your thread it akin to your saying, "Hey the sky is blue. You're all blue pill and every retort otherwise is horseshlt."
P!ss off then.

No one is forcing you to read anything I post fool.

Lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he is doing is trying to convince ALL MEN that this is all they should ever want too.
And this is where the problem lies. MEN don’t blindly follow others. Someone trying to do this to another person is weak inside. OP does this because he needs a constant string of affirmations that what he is saying is right, even though it isn’t.

Funny how you insulted guru without even being provoked by him in this post:
Nothing affirms your post.

Your post is dog sh*t.

Lol.
Let’s make a whole new paragraph for ‘laugh out loud’ every time we use it. Sometimes in all caps too.

- You’re a loser.
- No one on this forum likes you or agrees with what you want despite the fact that you want us to (otherwise you wouldn’t stay here)
- With all this spamming even after everyone is correcting you and telling you that you’re a pussy, you continue to provoke arguments and disrespect everyone.

Conclusion: Urbanyst is a troll.

Now kys fgt

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah because approach anxiety isn't a thing. Neither is needy or oneitis behavior. Or the ability to make a good first impression. Or the ability to gauge interest levels.

You aren't a pokemon card with stats written on you that women bid on. Again you could easily say "well if the product your selling is so great, why have a marketing team?"

These threads are incredibly boring to read...
Approach anxiety - I have none because I am a good looking guy, and therefore, abundance. LMS for the win.
Ability to gauge interest levels - Because I was constantly seduced by girls at a young age, my brain calibrated itself to signs of interest. LMS again.

I beg to differ. Women sometimes treat me like I am a pokemon card. They know I have status and they compete for my attention in my circles.

Now, you can be LOW LMS and still somehow can spend years learning all the tricks and trades. I am not discounting that.

But don't discount LMS either.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
And this is where the problem lies. MEN don’t blindly follow others. Someone trying to do this to another person is weak inside. OP does this because he needs a constant string of affirmations that what he is saying is right, even though it isn’t.

Funny how you insulted guru without even being provoked by him in this post:

Let’s make a whole new paragraph for ‘laugh out loud’ every time we use it. Sometimes in all caps too.

- You’re a loser.
- No one on this forum likes you or agrees with what you want despite the fact that you want us to (otherwise you wouldn’t stay here)
- With all this spamming even after everyone is correcting you and telling you that you’re a pussy, you continue to provoke arguments and disrespect everyone.

Conclusion: Urbanyst is a troll.

Now kys fgt
Get a life.

I actually post thought provoking stuff.

You just flame people all day while you "jerk it" at night lol.

Clown.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I was thinking about this.

In my current situation, my L is high but I'm still in college and don't live alone and I've noticed a lot of chicks my age or a little younger having relationships with dudes A LOT older than them who seemingly have their s#*t together. They're perceived to have high LMS

Not that I want a relationship but I've noticed that chicks with bf's will still flirt and be sexual. From my experience, high L will get you what you want in parties but if you're perceived as having low M and S, you're still at a disadvantage (& this is assuming you're not socially r3tarded lol)