Even woman with HIV has a man

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read today about HB6 or 7 in her early thirties , who has HIV , straight to the point, she has healthy bf who "doesnt mind it".It just blew my mind, I thought guys bytching about women having leverage these days are exaggerating but .. wow just wow.She is not young ... she is not even beautiful, and some dude is wiling to infect himself for the poon.

I think Im done with chasing women, they have so much leverage that if she is not into me like really into me its pointless, she can always play dread game and make me her bytch if I dont comply, being outcome independent and ability to replace women aka game and increasing your value is your only sword now.If she is not chasing you or willing to submit just move on.If she tries to make you jealous or play any dread game she should be dumped, she will play this forever.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman who was a borderline 6 starting chasing you, wouldn't you treat her the same? Yes you would, both genders are shallow- humans are greedy and selfish in their own way especially when it comes to relations.

High interest girls are girls who are actually interested. There is no interest and then there is interest, none in between. Were not as desirable as we think we are.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are too entitled.

JohnyTheArrow said:
they have so much leverage
this.

i realized that women will go for the best man they can possibly get. there are better options than me. i'm good enough to get with some girls at this point but i realized that until i get a life, my chances of getting that HB8 are very slim.

don't get me wrong, i have high self esteem. but i'm not gonna lie to myself and say there's no room for improvement. we all need work.

reality is screwed up. we have to make it work in our favor.

entitlement bs... smh... just because they have vaginas... :box:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
this.

i realized that women will go for the best man they can possibly get. there are better options than me. i'm good enough to get with some girls at this point but i realized that until i get a life, my chances of getting that HB8 are very slim.

don't get me wrong, i have high self esteem. but i'm not gonna lie to myself and say there's no room for improvement. we all need work.

reality is screwed up. we have to make it work in our favor.

entitlement bs... smh... just because they have vaginas... :box:
Women will go for the most alpha male they can get. They don't have to be rich af or have a decent life. All they need is whateverthey consider an alpha mentality and whatever makes them wet. Even if you are rich and have a beta mentality, a woman will just use you for your resources and screw some bum on the side. Stop putting women on a pedestal because I see bums and ugly guys with hb8s all the time. Women are mostly opportunistic, so there's really nothing you can do to impress them long term.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would feel bad for the guy that he has a bad deal to be with someone like that rather than say that women have it too easy. You can't settle for any high interest girl unless you also really like her or you will also.have a bad.deal. A bad deal is a bad deal. It is better to stay in the singles market then get the worst deal in town.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I am signing up for that deal myself, but fwiw, HIV is not very contagious from a woman to a man. In a study of African married couples with an HIV- man and an HIV+ woman, who did not use condoms, the median time it took for the man to become infected was ten years.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Bible_Belt said:
Not that I am signing up for that deal myself, but fwiw, HIV is not very contagious from a woman to a man. In a study of African married couples with an HIV- man and an HIV+ woman, who did not use condoms, the median time it took for the man to become infected was ten years.

More common in the gay community because anal tares from sex are more
Common, for obvious reason, with gay men. Blood + mucous membrane= HIV has a possibility of being contracted.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
More common in the gay community because anal tares from sex are more
Common, for obvious reason, with gay men. Blood + mucous membrane= HIV has a possibility of being contracted.
You can have anal with a lady too. The transmission risk would be the same.

chris1117

Reaction score
Why U Compare Urself To Her Bf, U Think Too Low Of Ur Self Thats Why U Cant

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my buddies were talking about this.

Women with a bunch of kids have boyfriends, sheet one of them just got married after 5 kids from other men.

Big obese women also get play from top of the line betas.

Responsible men are not as highly ranked anymore.

If you continue being alpha these girls can care less, even in their worst possible state, other men are fcuking thirsty and still want them "as is".

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wah, wah, wah...complain complain complain...that's the problem with young people today. They want everything handed to them on a silver platter without working for it. Be it hot women, a great job, more money, a better body.

These young kids look at me while they are talking amongst themselves and working out every so often and wonder how I'm almost 38 and jacked while they are scrawny and look like they never even go to the gym. Doubt it ever occurs to them that I talk to no one, take hardly any rest and bust my ass for as long as I'm there...while they do the exact opposite.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen this on Maury about 8 years ago, apparently the couple was together for years, she had HIV he didn't and they had been dating for over 5 years, strange diease HIV is

Big

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Most men are desperate, co-dependent, clingy, losers who have no life purpose outside of female validation.
Yet you yourself are a desperate, co-dependent, clingy, loser who continues to rail on about women like they will always make men powerless unless you don't get involved with them. If you didn't care you'd be done with your constant crying about them needing men to coddle you in agreement.

Are you g@y brah?

B

BlueAlpha1

JohnyTheArrow said:
I read today about HB6 or 7 in her early thirties , who has HIV , straight to the point, she has healthy bf who "doesnt mind it".It just blew my mind, I thought guys bytching about women having leverage these days are exaggerating but .. wow just wow.She is not young ... she is not even beautiful, and some dude is wiling to infect himself for the poon.

I think Im done with chasing women, they have so much leverage that if she is not into me like really into me its pointless, she can always play dread game and make me her bytch if I dont comply, being outcome independent and ability to replace women aka game and increasing your value is your only sword now.If she is not chasing you or willing to submit just move on.If she tries to make you jealous or play any dread game she should be dumped, she will play this forever.
Having just spent a month overseas, I can tell you that South American (the more south you go the better) women and Eastern European women are different. We really get scraps in North America.

I was so enthralled by two women I met from Argentina and the Czech Republic that I am considering going back very soon, against my better financial judgment.