Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even when I get laid I can't win.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But isn’t that putting her on a pedestal?
Putting her on a pedestal is having her walk all over you. Always be prepared to walk away in an instant, without hesitation, even if you really like her. She needs to know this is the case.

Remember, you reward her with intimacy and she rewards you with s*x.

Like I said, women do not necessarily crave s*x but they crave intimacy. Massages and spooning create an environment for intimacy.
  • If you want to show her you want more than a one-time thing, then show her some limited intimacy.
  • Intimacy creates an environment where she can build an emotional connection to you.
  • When she has an emotional connection to you, you can do some really fun things with her. :)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting her on a pedestal is having her walk all over you. Always be prepared to walk away in an instant, without hesitation, even if you really like her. She needs to know this is the case.

Remember, you reward her with intimacy and she rewards you with s*x.

Like I said, women do not necessarily crave s*x but they crave intimacy. Massages and spooning create an environment for intimacy.
  • If you want to show her you want more than a one-time thing, then show her some limited intimacy.
  • Intimacy creates an environment where she can build an emotional connection to you.
  • When she has an emotional connection to you, you can do some really fun things with her. :)
Well she deleted our convo on the dating app so I deleted her number. Intimacy is definitely something I’d like to learn how to sprinkle in. I kissed her on the forehead if that counts. I dunno, I’d rather have it as part of my game that I can just know I’m doing it than make conscious efforts if that makes sense.

I’m all about preventative measures and forethought

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she deleted our convo on the dating app so I deleted her number. Intimacy is definitely something I’d like to learn how to sprinkle in. I kissed her on the forehead if that counts. I dunno, I’d rather have it as part of my game that I can just know I’m doing it than make conscious efforts if that makes sense.

I’m all about preventative measures and forethought
Couple things here.

Sarge, IME, "upgrading" a relationship from something purely sexual, whether it be a ONS/FB/FWB, to something "intimate" is next to impossible. It just doesn't work. You two had sex without any type of foundation. Easy come easy go as they say.

Also, I can arm chair QB a few things in your text messages if you're looking for a critique.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of curious what this girl looks like. I mean, what kind of a woman invites a guy over for sex immediately after matching on a dating app (especially if she lives with a two year old kid)??

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a gal came on to me like that, I would be wary that she's trying to set me up to get robbed. :rolleyes:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the jealousy is off the charts in here Lmfao. Even (especially?) with receipts y’all are so salty

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Sarge. You live in Calgary right? I heard It’s been hot there already. I live in a much much smaller Canadian city and I’ve only ever experienced an immediate night hookup like that once from an app.

When she asked you if you were a serial killer, I would have said “I used to be but stopped that nonsense years ago :)”.
When a woman starts talking like she’s concerned for her safety I like to make a joke about it. You used the logical approach…as we know, women tend not to understand logic very well.

But your answer worked so that’s all that matters!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Sarge. You live in Calgary right? I heard It’s been hot there already. I live in a much much smaller Canadian city and I’ve only ever experienced an immediate night hookup like that once from an app.

When she asked you if you were a serial killer, I would have said “I used to be but stopped that nonsense years ago :)”.
When a woman starts talking like she’s concerned for her safety I like to make a joke about it. You used the logical approach…as we know, women tend not to understand logic very well.

But your answer worked so that’s all that matters!
Ya I’m in Calgary. It was a scorcher today but luckily we only worked half a day. Now it’s a three day weekend so that’s awesome.

man’s yeah I know I’m too logical but I can’t stand that joking persona. It’s just not me. I can do it like at work to banter with the guys but I hate it the whole time lol. And yeah it worked, it’s all that matter for sure. Thanks for the reply :)