"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Even ugly NHL players get hottest girls

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This has been a topic brought up on other sports forums, but NHL players get the hottest wives, girlfriends out of the 4 major sports and are the least paid.

Even the ugly NHL players get top quality tail. For example, Brad Marchand has a rat nose and he's pretty unattractive, and his real height if you meet him is only about 5-6 at the most from what I hear, not the fudge up 5-9 the team lists him as and yet he gets an HB9 to10 wife and when he goes clubbing he has the hottest chicks all over him.

People say it's not about money for women on here a lot of times I see, but I have to disagree with that. I mean, Marshy isn't even conditioned really well. I'm surprised he's hitting his peak as he gets older. I would think he will go downhill fast production wise and slow down unless he conditions better.

I'm a huge Blues fan, and he plays kinda dirty but I gotta admire the edge he plays with. Once Chara retires if they don't sign someone huge to protect him he will have a bullseye on him.

I think fame is a reason too. Women are attention *****s and being married to someone famous even if unattractive still gives them the attention they crave.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Legit fame is the most powerful thing (the right type of fame like pop star, athlete, loveIslander if in the UK etc!!)
I agree. Money is up there too though. You can be ugly and fat and have good money and attract women easily.

I don't think I'll ever be famous. Money well, maybe my business will take off and ill have multiple locations so the money part will be taken care of.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Fame and money go a long way which explains both why professional athletes are swimming in women and why the vast majority of them end up divorced once their days in the spotlight are over. Once the cash flow and limelight start to fade the female moves on to greener pastures.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Fame and money go a long way which explains both why professional athletes are swimming in women and why the vast majority of them end up divorced once their days in the spotlight are over. Once the cash flow and limelight start to fade the female moves on to greener pastures.
A bytch is a bytch.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Its called clout. And women are cloutchasers by default. You can get clout on Ig and youtube for being different and putting out content. Easier now more then ever before but u incels cant see anything positive
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Your post drips with envy and contempt for women and men who have proven their worth.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Your post drips with envy and contempt for women and men who have proven their worth.
Marshy has. Actually boston got him at a good price. His production really spiked right after he signed his new deal in 2015. 6.5 mil a year I believe. For 100 point pace that's a good price.
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
I think looks is still greater than money, the tech industry is FULL of guys who make lots of money and are still incel.
Same.

I also wonder how much of it is cultural and also dependent on types of girls you actually want

For example, me and most of my friends want the hot girls who ar 18. We are all late 20's
Some of these dudes earn pretty serious bank, but they don't get laid much, and certainly not with the hot young ones they want! Their money doesn't help them.
The very young, hot girls they speak too in clubs don't really seem to give a **** about how much you earn, and tehy just want the handsome bad boys who are usually kinda broke lol

i'm told it's a bit different in teh US (money counts for more when it comes to getting laid) but I couldn't really comment on that, being a Brit

I feel like money is good if you want to attract an older, gold digger type girl, and it also helps keep someone if you want to settle down / get in a serious relationship. But if you want to bang hot teens/early 20's, if she doesn't think you are sexy/handsome, then that money won't get you anywhere. I'd obviously choose looks every time in that situation lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Same.

I also wonder how much of it is cultural and also dependent on types of girls you actually want

For example, me and most of my friends want the hot girls who ar 18. We are all late 20's
Some of these dudes earn pretty serious bank, but they don't get laid much, and certainly not with the hot young ones they want! Their money doesn't help them.
The very young, hot girls they speak too in clubs don't really seem to give a **** about how much you earn, and tehy just want the handsome bad boys who are usually kinda broke lol

i'm told it's a bit different in teh US (money counts for more when it comes to getting laid) but I couldn't really comment on that, being a Brit

I feel like money is good if you want to attract an older, gold digger type girl, and it also helps keep someone if you want to settle down / get in a serious relationship. But if you want to bang hot teens/early 20's, if she doesn't think you are sexy/handsome, then that money won't get you anywhere. I'd obviously choose looks every time in that situation lol
Yea in the us cash is king. I see lots of fat and ugly guys with good looking women here in floriduh. Like at my business at the market I see it all the time and I wonder wtf. I'm not fat or ugly like them and yet not pulling much in like those lard balls are.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
This has been a topic brought up on other sports forums, but NHL players get the hottest wives, girlfriends out of the 4 major sports and are the least paid.

Even the ugly NHL players get top quality tail. For example, Brad Marchand has a rat nose and he's pretty unattractive, and his real height if you meet him is only about 5-6 at the most from what I hear, not the fudge up 5-9 the team lists him as and yet he gets an HB9 to10 wife and when he goes clubbing he has the hottest chicks all over him.

People say it's not about money for women on here a lot of times I see, but I have to disagree with that. I mean, Marshy isn't even conditioned really well. I'm surprised he's hitting his peak as he gets older. I would think he will go downhill fast production wise and slow down unless he conditions better.

I'm a huge Blues fan, and he plays kinda dirty but I gotta admire the edge he plays with. Once Chara retires if they don't sign someone huge to protect him he will have a bullseye on him.

I think fame is a reason too. Women are attention *****s and being married to someone famous even if unattractive still gives them the attention they crave.


yes nothing new, having money and fame, is better then be good looking


I think looks is still greater than money, the tech industry is FULL of guys who make lots of money and are still incel.
ah but here is the deal, how many of these guys really go out to have fun? how many go out with stylish clothes and hit bars? how many have fame? look at bill gates? do he spend a lot on clothes? check the alien facebook owner, how he looks like, how many deal with people? I know I choose IT because that was the best way to NOT deal with people, people are annoying, but I still deal with clients so, its still the main problem is you, not the world, or woman, most will just watch anime and play video games as a fun, never going out, never dealing with people, and most are ugly as hell
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
yes nothing new, having money and fame, is better then be good looking
So here's the thing. Would you rather have money and be ugly and get the super hot girls or non famous average income and slightly above average looks and in good shape but not an hb10 girl like money men get? I'd rather be half way decent looking than being a hardball with money.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
So here's the thing. Would you rather have money and be ugly and get the super hot girls or non famous average income and slightly above average looks and in good shape but not an hb10 girl like money men get? I'd rather be half way decent looking than being a hardball with money.
being ugly I can't be since I'm good looking, and I don't care about getting a super hot girl, I care about getting girls I like, if I wanted a SUPER ****ING HOT SEXY who I couldn't care less if not a single fuc|< I could pay for a high grade escort.

one thing you understand dealing with woman is the super hot ones are bland, is just for sex, it good for the ego but most likely you will want to show her then really use her.

stop hugging up on hot girls and deal with learning on how to deal with then hot and ugly, learn to undertand you need to go out and put your face out there and see what happen, dealing in a forum complaining about looks, or how the world is unfair will change nothing


btw, just one little note, if you have to choose being rich, handsome, or famous, choose rich, with money you can do plastic surgery, pay a personal trainer to stay with you the whole day to get fit, fame never helps, several famous people are dead poor and no one cares, handsome you will lose over the year, being rich and smart about it will always be better deal, since super herous are the cool nowadays, remember the best super power is money
 
A

AJ84

Guest
So here's the thing. Would you rather have money and be ugly and get the super hot girls or non famous average income and slightly above average looks and in good shape but not an hb10 girl like money men get? I'd rather be half way decent looking than being a hardball with money.
Yeah because you are basically asking if a guy would prefer fake attraction vs real attraction.

FYI the divorce rate for pro athletes is very high: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...0-of-pro-athletes-will-divorce-271230071.html
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Hockey is a tough sport, they fight and get hurt all the time, it has a lot of tough guys. Women like tough strong guys. It's nothing new

Yes he has money and status too, but you can't deny the masculinity of the sport either
 

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Money doesn’t hurt but I don’t think it makes a huge difference. The women it attracts are not the women you want to be with as a wealthy man and there are plenty of women who do not care, whatsoever. All it does is widen the spectrum of women to include gold diggers which no wealthy man wants.

Not to mention as a wealthy man I am constantly aware and somewhat paranoid that women want my money which means I have to be extra careful to protect it. I caught an ex lying about taking her birth control, and my most recent one refused to sign a prenup. The more money you have the more women will be after IT and not YOU. As a result I have a super nice car and one that is just average nice, and don’t let people I don’t know well see the nice one until I feel the time is right.

Also for what it’s worth I don’t the photo you posted of that woman in your orig post is even close to HB10. HB8 on a good day.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yea in the us cash is king. I see lots of fat and ugly guys with good looking women here in floriduh. Like at my business at the market I see it all the time and I wonder wtf. I'm not fat or ugly like them and yet not pulling much in like those lard balls are.
Fat dudes get laid even without much $. But that’s whole different discussion.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Fame and money go a long way which explains both why professional athletes are swimming in women and why the vast majority of them end up divorced once their days in the spotlight are over. Once the cash flow and limelight start to fade the female moves on to greener pastures.
some of them also get divorced due to cheating. you have to understand how much p***y is thrown as you as a professional athlete. these women hardly ever see their husbands while they are on the road.

but yes, women these days are addicted to fame and want to get on shows like "Basketball wives" so that they can further their careers. Usually this kind of thing ends up in really messy situations, with multiple baby mamas, etc. If I were an athlete, I wouldn't get married, but that's just me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top