Even ugly NHL players get hottest girls

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money doesn’t hurt but I don’t think it makes a huge difference. The women it attracts are not the women you want to be with as a wealthy man and there are plenty of women who do not care, whatsoever. All it does is widen the spectrum of women to include gold diggers which no wealthy man wants.

Not to mention as a wealthy man I am constantly aware and somewhat paranoid that women want my money which means I have to be extra careful to protect it. I caught an ex lying about taking her birth control, and my most recent one refused to sign a prenup. The more money you have the more women will be after IT and not YOU. As a result I have a super nice car and one that is just average nice, and don’t let people I don’t know well see the nice one until I feel the time is right.

Also for what it’s worth I don’t the photo you posted of that woman in your orig post is even close to HB10. HB8 on a good day.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the minority. Although they are attracted to this the vast majority would not marry an 85 year old for his resources.
But most will choose a very wealthy good looking man over a very poor good looking man.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yea in the us cash is king. I see lots of fat and ugly guys with good looking women here in floriduh. Like at my business at the market I see it all the time and I wonder wtf. I'm not fat or ugly like them and yet not pulling much in like those lard balls are.
Fat dudes get laid even without much $. But that’s whole different discussion.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fame and money go a long way which explains both why professional athletes are swimming in women and why the vast majority of them end up divorced once their days in the spotlight are over. Once the cash flow and limelight start to fade the female moves on to greener pastures.
some of them also get divorced due to cheating. you have to understand how much p***y is thrown as you as a professional athlete. these women hardly ever see their husbands while they are on the road.

but yes, women these days are addicted to fame and want to get on shows like "Basketball wives" so that they can further their careers. Usually this kind of thing ends up in really messy situations, with multiple baby mamas, etc. If I were an athlete, I wouldn't get married, but that's just me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of them also get divorced due to cheating. you have to understand how much p***y is thrown as you as a professional athlete. these women hardly ever see their husbands while they are on the road.

but yes, women these days are addicted to fame and want to get on shows like "Basketball wives" so that they can further their careers. Usually this kind of thing ends up in really messy situations, with multiple baby mamas, etc. If I were an athlete, I wouldn't get married, but that's just me.
Hockey players have the hottest wives. Look at the blues. Like Molly Bozak and Dana O'Reilly

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But most will choose a very wealthy good looking man over a very poor good looking man.
No most will not. Whether you want to make a blanket statement or not is fine. But the reality is all women need resources. Thats a TRUE blanket statement but another truth by example and numbers is woman are attracted to strength. HEALTHY woman.
Ever see a 9 with a 4? Many have and this same 9 could easily get a rich older h
Man but they stay with the 4 man on looks. Because she's into his strength and his resources.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No most will not. Whether you want to make a blanket statement or not is fine. But the reality is all women need resources. Thats a TRUE blanket statement but another truth by example and numbers is woman are attracted to strength. HEALTHY woman.
Ever see a 9 with a 4? Many have and this same 9 could easily get a rich older h
Man but they stay with the 4 man on looks. Because she's into his strength and his resources.

Let's put it this way. ALL other things being equal, she will choose the man with more money/resources.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to think about it is that almost all hockey players, like boxers, have a broken nose.

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey players are easily the least famous out of the 4 major sports

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey players are easily the least famous out of the 4 major sports
True, and least paid too. However, even with their missing teeth they still got top notch tail! Look at my favorite team, the St. Louis Blues. Most of their wives are HB9 and some HB10 too. Look at Molly Bozak. She's a 10 and Tyler Bozak isn't even a superstar. NHL players get the hottest girls IMO almost every NHL wife is an HB9 or 10.

Hell yea, I wouldn't even mind being a 5-6 ugly rat face like Marchand if I could be an NHL player making 7 million a year and getting top quality P*ssy.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woof Brad Marchand! Woof meaning one of the Bruins that have caused me pain and suffering in 2013, 2018 and this playoff season. I'm still getting over the fact the Leafs lost another game 7 to the Bruins and I still love the Leafs. A team without a captain and the Mitch Marner signing is going to end up like the William Nylander one. They trade Marleau, Kadri, and Sparks. Then in the most mind f*cking thing. They trade to get back David Clarkson so they can put him on long term injury reserve so they can raise their cap number to try to accommodate Marner who no to their last offer. In addition, they did the same move to trade his contract to do the same with Nathan Horton. People are probably like WTF?! but you posted a pic of Brad Marchand and I had to vent. If anyone ever meets me or becomes friends with me don't bring up the Leafs. I'll go through pain and suffering of 2002, 1999, 1994 and the one that hurts the most 1993. I still can't watch the highlights of the Kings vs The Leafs from 1993. Yes I know off topic but this triggers Leaf fans.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woof Brad Marchand! Woof meaning one of the Bruins that have caused me pain and suffering in 2013, 2018 and this playoff season. I'm still getting over the fact the Leafs lost another game 7 to the Bruins and I still love the Leafs. A team without a captain and the Mitch Marner signing is going to end up like the William Nylander one. They trade Marleau, Kadri, and Sparks. Then in the most mind f*cking thing. They trade to get back David Clarkson so they can put him on long term injury reserve so they can raise their cap number to try to accommodate Marner who no to their last offer. In addition, they did the same move to trade his contract to do the same with Nathan Horton. People are probably like WTF?! but you posted a pic of Brad Marchand and I had to vent. If anyone ever meets me or becomes friends with me don't bring up the Leafs. I'll go through pain and suffering of 2002, 1999, 1994 and the one that hurts the most 1993. I still can't watch the highlights of the Kings vs The Leafs from 1993. Yes I know off topic but this triggers Leaf fans.
Look at the pain being a blues fan. 99-00 win presidents trophy and lose game 7 to the sharks, ot goal in 96, losing game 7 to calgary in 1986 and so on. Then the early 90s the blues had great teams. Hulls 86 goal season the blues should have won the cup with the team they had.

The blues had a lot of luck to win the cup especially against Boston. The powerplay was terrible against Boston and overall Boston played better than the blues more during that series. If it wasnt for Binnington the first 12 minutes of game 7 Boston would have won that game.

Marchand isn't even in that good of shape as well. Based on your avatar you're in better condition than he is. Unless he conditions better he has another 2 years and his production is going to drop like a rock.

Still sucks ugly douchbags like Marchand can easily score hot chicks and we have to resort to this site for advice on how to approach.

Let's say if I wasnt a sports player but had a few million would most of us have an easier time finding girls on here?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the pain being a blues fan. 99-00 win presidents trophy and lose game 7 to the sharks, ot goal in 96, losing game 7 to calgary in 1986 and so on. Then the early 90s the blues had great teams. Hulls 86 goal season the blues should have won the cup with the team they had.

The blues had a lot of luck to win the cup especially against Boston. The powerplay was terrible against Boston and overall Boston played better than the blues more during that series. If it wasnt for Binnington the first 12 minutes of game 7 Boston would have won that game.

Marchand isn't even in that good of shape as well. Based on your avatar you're in better condition than he is. Unless he conditions better he has another 2 years and his production is going to drop like a rock.

Still sucks ugly douchbags like Marchand can easily score hot chicks and we have to resort to this site for advice on how to approach.

Let's say if I wasnt a sports player but had a few million would most of us have an easier time finding girls on here?

Yeah but the end of the day they are Stanley Cup champs for this season and plus their story is amazing. Were in last place at the beginning of the year. It's an incredible story. I have seen all Toronto teams win. I have seen the Blue Jays, Argos, TFC, The Rock, The Marlies and this season, of course, saw the Raptors win which I was happy about. I was born in 1971 that is 4 years after the Leafs won their last Stanley Cup. I'm not sure what the mood was in St. Louis when they won. I know what the mood will be in Toronto when the Leafs finally win. It will be in tears. I've said this on record I probably will be bawling when they win.