Even Guys Who "Go Out" Have Given Up

Billtx49

Reaction score
HOWEVER, it is also informally a gay and tranny bar (or at least has that clientele). You'll literally see 55 year old trannies with beards and full lingerie. Usually, they stay out of the way so they are easy to ignore.

But again, for the first time, I saw a tranny who could actually pass as a female.....
Choose your bar selections better…

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i dont see anythign wrong with it, no need for males to do all the job always (in this case approaching)

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
....there were a group of 3 guys who had been getting blown out all night. These were normal 20 something guys, not chads, but not fat, more or less normal in looks and behavior chasing girls. But not getting any action.

Then I see this one 'girl' they are trying to latch on to late at night. Something looked "off" about "her." "She" had a flat ass and kind of a large=ish head with a square jaw. Yet, clearly appeared to be female overall.

I am hanging out outdoors as the place is closing. "She" is one of the few females hanging around. I move a bit closer to the group and one of the 3 guys is getting really anxious, thinking I'll approach her.

"She" starts to talk and it is a man's voice! Super deep, rumbly low voice. It's a ****ing guy! If it weren't for the flat ass, height and large head and square jaw, it would've passed more or less easily as a female! So the guys were talking to this guy trying to hook up with it since it looked more female than male!

What in the fvcking blazes!

So, this place went from being a really good place to hook up with some of the hotter coeds in town to a fvcking trap where trannies are not even tricking guys but getting desperate guys to go after them even after it's clear they're men!!!!

We are in bad, bad, bad, fvcking shape here!

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Choose your bar selections better…
It used to be gold. The trannies and homo's used to hang out by themselves and even if they didn't they were very easy to spot.

The point is, the tranny tech is getting more difficult to detect.

Sadly, some guys are trying to pull these guys even after it's clear they're guys! WTF!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It used to be gold. The trannies and homo's used to hang out by themselves and even if they didn't they were very easy to spot.

Sadly, some guys are trying to pull these guys even after it's clear they're guys! WTF!
if he had operation and takes hormones then its not a guy (trap in female clothes) but a female

if they only werent mental, then one could think that he could avoid female drama and games and hypergamy by going for tranny...

Billtx49

Reaction score

Too much gay scene on your mind. Guys dancing with guys, then talk about gay bars. It’s all good if you’re gay, but most men here are interested in women …

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
morethansmooth and others are posting some good observations.

Something else I saw a few weeks back. A guy was approaching a girl. This was a bigger guy, buffed out, I thought he was going to be a macho, very assertive type.

Instead, he had this meek smile, bent over and bowed to the girl, and get this, the guy put his hands together in prayer, BEGGING the girl to allow him to talk to her!

I am not joking. This guy prostrated himself for just a few seconds of the girls' time!

I'm not making this up. But I was in a bit of disbelief when I saw that.
Not as bad as it sounds although I do agree it looks funny when a huge buff guy is timid around a female. I'll tell you why it isn't really that big of a deal - a good amount of women will actually look past and make excuses for him by saying it's cute he's shy or something. Women do it all the time if they find him good looking enough and I know because I have seen it take place. It's more important that guy not be that way with men, which he probably isn't.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Not as bad as it sounds although I do agree it looks funny when a huge buff guy is timid around a female. I'll tell you why it isn't really that big of a deal - a good amount of women will actually look past and make excuses for him by saying it's cute he's shy or something. I know because I have seen it take place. It's more important that guy not be that way with men, which he probably isn't.
Are you defending this guy? I'm not upset about it, I'm pointing out it's part of a pattern where men believe they don't have the right to talk to women without paying for it or begging.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Too much gay scene on your mind. Guys dancing with guys, then talk about gay bars. It’s all good if you’re gay, but most men here are interested in women …
No, it's not "all good" if you're gay. They are pushing into the straight bars very aggressively. We have to push back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an effect from lower T levels not a cause. You think this snowflake BS eould be happening if dudes had T levels of 700-800 instead of 200-300 or even lower?

Hell fvck no.
I don't think so. I think the social stuff and loss of empowerment flipped males. It's like being dominated in a jail cell. If you get bytched out your test levels will decrease.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
So, the guys who were chasing the tranny at the end of the night had the same mindset as bill in tx49, that trannies are "all good." They didn't even see anything wrong with it: they were even protecting it as they would a real woman! WTF!!!!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you defending this guy? I'm not upset about it, I'm pointing out it's part of a pattern where men believe they don't have the right to talk to women without paying for it or begging.
Yeah, I did point out why what the guy you said did wasn't necessarily the worst thing in the world. You got an issue with it?

The way you put it sounded a bit odd and unrealistic but I wasn't there to witness it. Now if what you say is true, he could've been joking around/been humorous about it in his approach, but you had misconstrued it as serious. I've seen men "propose" to women they met in nightclubs, it's not like it's something that doesn't happen. As a guy you see that you cringe and are like "What the **** is wrong with this guy?" but if the woman had happened to think he was cute and wanted to talk to him, she will OVERLOOK it and rationalize it somehow. That was my point. People sometimes do goofy things to break the ice and if they had picked the right target then it literally doesn't matter what or how they do it.

And last thing - if men feel they have to pay or beg to talk to women they are saps. That is their problem. Can't help people who think that poorly of themselves.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
No, it's not "all good" if you're gay. They are pushing into the straight bars very aggressively. We have to push back.
Omg, gays, trannies, and lesbos exist in real life and can even go to a ‘straight’ bar…
Lmao

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think the social stuff and loss of empowerment flipped males. It's like being dominated in a jail cell. If you get bytched out your test levels will decrease.
They were not being bytched out until the 80s, well into the decline of T levels from 2 decades worth of environmental pollutants...the bytching out has increased in proportion to the decrease in T levels and is at epidemic proportions these days...much like low T levels are at epidemic proportions

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made cat calling illegal in some countries.
Noticed the same. It's just an excuse to drink now.
Drinking increase loss of test in men and increases hopelessness.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls too, they're glued to their smart phones. Social skills be damned.
I have been trying to persuade 2 early 20s girls all day today to go with me tonight. I had them on my line, but now I believe (I guess I said the wrong thing), they have no more interest. I'm on vacation. They're both hot af, could have ANY guy, I mean ANY, extremely wealthy, it doesn't matter. I'm just not high enough class I guess. They probably collaborated to each other about me and tah tah, that's the end of the line for me. Oh well. I careth not for any woman over 30, sorry, I careth not. I know what's good and what isn't. It's either ye or nay. I'm not blind.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the girls in the club aren't single to begin with. The other half are still single despite going to clubs where there's probably twice as many men than women, probably in part because they're chain smoking hobby alcoholics who could have any combination of poor hygiene, kids at home, STDs and a personality disorder.

Stop wasting your time in these places. Reading a single book will be more constructive for your life than 1000 nights out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find most girls, young girls, Always pressing on the phone, can't really conceive even 6 hours ahead of time in their day, if they have to actually GIVE time or energy to another person (or man). I know that they are the "receivers" by nature, but our women in the past could see a day ahead a week ahead. Of course, you say, "Well you're not a chad, po0n." You're right I'm not Chad exactly, close though. Women start seeing farther into the future when they're already in the future, when they've already hit the wall.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One strange thing I'm seeing for the first time in the states is circles of guys dancing enthusiastically amongst themselves in a circle.

I'm also seeing pairs of guys dancing together. These are not gay guys either. Well clearly some of them are. But some are not.

But I'm seeing pairs and groups of guys dancing together, enthusiastically, with no attempt to dance with women. It used to be that dancing with guys was something you wouldn't think of doing, because, gay. Now, it's becoming a regular thing.

It used to be that (yeah I've just parsed this together and I'm talking out of my a ss to a degree but it's probably still accurate in part):

1. guys who had given up on dating in the 50's/60s were the rare fat guys

2. in the 70s/80's teens started to get hooked on drugs and started or continued to get fatter

3 in the 90's/00's you have teens/young men hooked on drugs, tv, computers and getting even fatter still

4. in the 2010/20s teens/young men are even giving up talking to women even when they go out.

I was confused at first. I thought it was a fluke thing. Like a funny lark they'd engage in and stop after 5 seconds. Then it was a minute. Then, I'd see the same group of guys dancing together for an hour! The entire time I was there! I go to another bar the next night and same thing, only different group of guys! WTF?!?

And you'll see groups of girls doing the same thing, they're not being approached. Well, since they blew out all the circle jerk guys, it's no surprise.

Sh1t is getting thick, y'all.
I'm not sure where you live, but I see guys still approaching here. I could hit the clubs tonight and I guarantee I'll see a girl get hit on.

If your seeing this, then who cares. Let those guys not approach. Its just more girls for you. If you go approach, you will look more masculine and confident than the guys that aren't approaching.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I can’t suck my very very good friend off now without being judged? **** you guys